Honored Contributor

Re: Got a messege today about Walmarts new skincare line.

@Nosilla wrote:

I purchased the watermelon serum online as part of a larger order. There is not a detailed ingredient list on the bottle or the box. On principle I decided to return and Walmart told me to keep, discard or donate. Once I see my card I credited, I guess I will try it. I don't know how they get away with no true list of ingredients.

Not true,on boxes.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@Nosilla wrote:

I purchased the watermelon serum online as part of a larger order. There is not a detailed ingredient list on the bottle or the box. On principle I decided to return and Walmart told me to keep, discard or donate. Once I see my card I credited, I guess I will try it. I don't know how they get away with no true list of ingredients.

Not true,on boxes.

Are they all in the boxes with ingredient lists? I don't understand why there has been a problem with people finding the ingredient lists.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I bought the watermelon serum,the super green starter kit, and honey kit,all of them have it on their boxes.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

There is no Walmart near me.  I need to see a full list of ingredients before ordering.  I can only find mentions of “key”  ingredients but no actual list.

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

There is no Walmart near me.  I need to see a full list of ingredients before ordering.  I can only find mentions of “key”  ingredients but no actual list.

Walmart dot com has them. Just click on the individual products, not the kits. The ingredient lists are not as bad as I thought they would be.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@ Montana wrote:

Walmart dot com has them. Just click on the individual products, not the kits. The ingredient lists are not as bad as I thought they would be.

@Porcelain 

I went back, and found them.

Respected Contributor

Every Earth To Skin product I might try contains fragrance, so I can’t use them.  Fragrance is a known irritant,  so I do not understand why it would be included in a brand that touts itself as being “clean”.

I love fragrances, but my skin does not. And you know who is the boss here.

Trusted Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@goldensrbest 

This is my pet peeve with Walmart....they will stock something, and then not regularly restock newer items.

I swear, sometimes the store looks like locusts hit it Cat LOL

I will look for a few of these things on my next trip.

LOL!! Smiley LOL

This seems to be the problem with our store, too.

My husband made a similar comment after he was last there time, noticing that they seem to have less items to choose from, overall.

I had asked him to pick something up that I was looking for, and he had to choose something similar because they didn't have what I was looking for in particular, and he didn't want to drive around looking for it.

Sometimes I'll just tell him to use his best judgment and to get whatever he can find there for me when he's shopping there for us.

It's disappointing when they don't have what you're looking for, at the time.

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

Everyone’s jumping on this “clean” bandwagon. While searching around for the Walmart ingredients, I discovered that Amazon recently launched its own brand of “clean” skincare. 

When I was a kid (Middle Stone Age) “clean” meant that Grandma washed my face with the Ivory bar (“It FLOATS!”), and Mama used Cashmere Bouquet.

As long as a skincare line doesn’t have axle grease or valve oil as a main component, my super fragile Irish skin always seems to manage it.