Respected Contributor

Re: Got Replica Coffee Break Today

[ Edited ]

@monicakm May I ask where you purchase this brand of wax Melts?? I am always interested in them and some brands are better then others for sure.  

THanks!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not @monicakm and I hope you don't mind my answering @tsavorite's question...go to scentsy dot com. You can order on line or enter your zip code to find a rep close to you. HTH 

I searched their site for the coffee scent and it's not available. I would have liked to try it but will look elsewhere via Google. 

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite 

Scentsy isn't something you can buy at a store.  You have to find a consultant in your area.  I live about 15 miles from the largest flea market in the US and some girls will sell there but unless you can find something like that, you'll have to go to scentsy dot com and find a consultant.  They have scent samples they can bring to your house or if you want to just take a chance with a catalog they can send you that also.  

I've been using these for over 20 years.  And you're SO right about some of them being better than others.  I tried the ones you get at WM and wasn't happy with that set up at all.  The warmers get really hot, the wax is way too strong and the smell doesn't last long.  Scentsy is made to melt at a lower temperature which allows the fragrance to last longer.  They cost a little more but you get what you pay for.  And before anyone asks, no, I'm not a consultant.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

Don't mind at all Smiley Happy  Right, you won't find the Coffee Tree scent unless/until it's voted back in as a "Bring Back My Bar" scent.  They do this 2x a year and the scent is available for one month.  It's an OLD scent.  I keep my bars, double wrapped in heavy plastic bags, in my freezer where they seem to last forever.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm , If by chance you are interested in coffee flavored wax melts, swan creek has some very nice ones.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

I'll look into that.  Thank you Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

This place is great but their shipping is high Smiley Surprised  So I checked Amazon.  They carry some of the products.  Product is just a little higher but shipping is free vs $9.  Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

It will be here next Wed Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I went up and smell these 2 Replica scents on a tester strip today...neither are for me.  The one for sure has zero coffee scent and the other seemed to smell like pepper for some reason.  

Then I went and tried that Brazilian bum cream stuff....now that smelled really good and very hydrating.  

They are giving a 20% off right now at Sephora until the 12th...I might get this and the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Forbidden Rose...I have the Bed of Roses and love it.  Other then these items I didn't see anything I really need.  

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite 

Isn't odd that the name AND the description for Coffee Break use words like coffee, sweet and creamy and it's none of those things.  It tickled my nose with sharp notes.  You didn't care for By the Fireplace?  Everyone loves the Bum Bum scent (the yellow one).