Honored Contributor

Re: Got Replica Coffee Break Today

@tsavorite 

That 20% off at Sephora is only good for one purchase so make it count.

Respected Contributor

I would just stick with Philosophy Fresh Cream or Fresh Cream Cashmere.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@goldensrbest 

This place is great but their shipping is high Smiley Surprised  So I checked Amazon.  They carry some of the products.  Product is just a little higher but shipping is free vs $9.  Thanks so much       Well,did you get them?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Oh no I keep stopping in a Sephora in Kohl's and spraying Coffee Break on me.  I do not get a negative reaction at all...sprayed it 3 times today to be sure.  I think I want to buy this one LOL!  I know it doesn't smell like coffee at all to me...just smells really good is allWoman LOL  I did this the other day...put it on my wrist and didn't want to wash my wrist all day.  

Thinking on it some more....I could just order online and pick up tomorrow.  Perhaps I will just get the travel size to try...and then in a few months when they have another sale if I am out and really can't live without it then I will get a bigger size.  The 1oz is sold out...could get that at Nordstroms....need to think.  I am not a big collector of perfumes and own only 3 which are ok.  In fact haven't shopped for any new ones in yrs...what I have is that old and not used up LOL!

Don't want to make a mistake purchase and need to return something costing 108.00 is all....what to do...what to do LOL!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe you'll get this as a Christmas gift @tsavorite ?  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  - Loved your advertising pitch.  Well done Smiley Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Maybe you're being a little facetious and/or snarky?  Nah!