Honored Contributor

Got Replica Coffee Break Today

Oh how I wanted to softly smell of a creamy vanilla latte.  

Certainly didn't smell like that at first spray.  Now after an hour of dry down, it still smells nothing like a creamy vanilla latte.  It is barely "creamy" anything.  It's opening notes are sharp and tickle my nose.  I really can't describe it after that.  Just very non-descript.  I could cry.  Maybe I could spritz Italian Cream coffee on my person Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Got Replica Coffee Break Today

I am so sorry to hear that! It's one of my favorites, I get compliments all the time when wearing it. Keep trying, Replica has some great ones!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Yes, I already have By the Fireplace and love it.  I didn't know you have Coffee Break.  Do  you smell anything resembling a sweet creamy coffee aroma?

Super Contributor

This is one of my favorites. Enjoy. It was a delicious surprise of a fragrance to me. No coffee smell.
Honored Contributor

@all 

It is nice but not at all what I bought it for.  I have several others I like as much or more so I'm afraid this is going back.  The description on the bottle reads..."creamy and cozy coffee".  Really???  

Sephora:

Fragrance Family: Warm & Spicy

Scent Type: Warm & Sweet Gourmand

Key Notes: Coffee Accord, Lavender, Milk Mousse Accord

Not even close!

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Oh how I wanted to softly smell of a creamy vanilla latte.  

Certainly didn't smell like that at first spray.  Now after an hour of dry down, it still smells nothing like a creamy vanilla latte.  It is barely "creamy" anything.  It's opening notes are sharp and tickle my nose.  I really can't describe it after that.  Just very non-descript.  I could cry.  Maybe I could spritz Italian Cream coffee on my person Smiley Happy

@monicakm   What on earth are you talking about?????   Does not sound like you want to drink coffee to begin with.

Honored Contributor

@KatieB   I was wondering the same thing!!

Honored Contributor

@KatieB 

What on earth did I type that makes you think I don't want a creamy vanilla coffee aroma???

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

What on earth did I type that makes you think I don't want a creamy vanilla coffee aroma???

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@Mom2Dogs 

@monicakm   So you didn't want coffee to drink, you just wanted a coffee type of drink to smell?