Respected Contributor

Got New L'Oreal Visible Lift Repair foundation(cream compact)

I am a light medium and got 133 but going to get 135 sand beige. The 133 is just a tad light on me I think even though DH says it looks great on.

I do love the look and feel of this. It goes on like silk, comes with a white sponge which works great. This isn't at all heavy, feels like you have nothing on. I wouldn't say it is a full full coverage foundation but it is buildable.

This one really does look like your own skin only better. The Repair one is the newest one of their visible lift line and the best in my opinion. I liked the visible lift serum absolute with the brush but didn't like I couldn't clean the brush so only used that to apply than used my Real Techniques expert face brush to really apply that one but this newer Repair one works very well with the white sponge that comes with it.

If you go to the Ulta website you can get a much better look at the colors and compare them but Walgreen's this week has it BOGO 1/2 off and their regular price is $14.99. Walmart has it for $13.47 but our Walmart doesn't take cosmetic returns that have been opened and Walgreen's does since colors are sometime hard to decide on.

this makes your face look and feel like silk. I have sensitive dry skin and wore fair in BE when I could wear powder which I can't anymore. For me I think 135 sand beige will be perfect although this 133 looks okay on according to DH I think 135 will give me that tad of color I need and yet not show any demarcation lines at the neck.