Respected Contributor

Re: Got My Laura Geller Palette Today

@Boehm Collector , yes, I believe you did post on that.

Mine got lost between 2 post offices,  and got shipped out of state...so latest, it's back here in Florida.  Maybe I'll get it tomorrow.  

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

Mine got lost between 2 post offices,  and got shipped out of state...so latest, it's back here in Florida.  Maybe I'll get it tomorrow.  

@Dazlin - oh goodness be.  I've had that happen before.  I'm in CA and I had a package go from Oakand, CA to New Jersey then back to Oakland then it sat at my local PO for a couple days before being delivered.  It got to be pretty comical after a while.  Hope you get your palette soon. 

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin 

I'm going to get the LG palette out tonight and put it on my vanity to use tomorrow.  I know I'll like it but even on the Laura Geller website it looked pinker than it is in person.  Would something like this interest you for pinks?  It's Huda Beauty's Rose Quartz.  Even the neutrals are a cool pink undertone.  Gonna pull this one out of my collection too to use this week.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

Sorry your package is delayed.  I've also had some packages take the scenic route to my home.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Dazlin 

I'm going to get the LG palette out tonight and put it on my vanity to use tomorrow.  I know I'll like it but even on the Laura Geller website it looked pinker than it is in person.  Would something like this interest you for pinks?  It's Huda Beauty's Rose Quartz.  Even the neutrals are a cool pink undertone.  Gonna pull this one out of my collection too to use this week.

@monicakm , yes, that is a very pretty palette.   I'll keep this in mind, once I get the LG palette and make a decision.   There were a few others posted by @Boehm Collector that looked nice too. Thank you!!

Respected Contributor

@JudyL ,  @Boehm Collector ,  @monicakm , finally got mine today.  There's only 2 colors that are in the pink tones, the rest are highlighters, and beiges.   I'm going to keep it, because I'll use the light shades on the lower lid, taupe in crease, and ill use the 2 pinks.  Overall I'm very disappointed. 👎

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@JudyL ,  @Boehm Collector ,  @monicakm , finally got mine today.  There's only 2 colors that are in the pink tones, the rest are highlighters, and beiges.   I'm going to keep it, because I'll use the light shades on the lower lid, taupe in crease, and ill use the 2 pinks.  Overall I'm very disappointed. 👎

@Dazlin - glad you finally received your palette but sorry you were so disappointed.  Mine may arrive today, if so, will post my impressions.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL ,  I just now tried a few colors on my inner arm, @Boehm Collector is correct that they apply in a slight rose tone, I could see a pink cast after applied.  It's just clearly not a pastel, true baby pink, and only 2 or 3.    But like I said, I can work with it.  As far as the beige colors, I probably won't use those.   So now, I'm definitely going to order a different palette...I like a few posted on my original thread.   Those definitely have true pinks.

I also should add, they are a nice soft texture, not chalky at all...so that's something nice.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@JudyL ,  I just now tried a few colors on my inner arm, @Boehm Collector is correct that they apply in a slight rose tone, I could see a pink cast after applied.  It's just clearly not a pastel, true baby pink, and only 2 or 3.    But like I said, I can work with it.  As far as the beige colors, I probably won't use those.   So now, I'm definitely going to order a different palette...I like a few posted on my original thread.   Those definitely have true pinks.

I also should add, they are a nice soft texture, not chalky at all...so that's something nice.

@Dazlin - I really liked that Holika (think thats how it was spelled) palette that @Boehm Collector posted.  Found it on Amazon and it looks pretty.  I'm still thinking about it so it must have made an impression!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@Dazlin      Sorry you are disappointed with the palette.

blue-monday-balloon-blue-background_154993-17.jpg

persons-0020_1024x1024-2606159587.png