Valued Contributor

Your hair looks so pretty!  Such a nice red color, too.

I'm sure Sambo would approve.Heart

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess   How pretty - - your color in both pics are great!  Beautiful color and curls,  A refreshed hair appointment can make us feel so good.  

I just got my first cut and color in June since Covid.  It was almost 4 months!  Still 50% capacity in our state, but at least we can get our normal appointment times now.  

Frequent Contributor
@Icegoddess
Your hair looks great! I bet it feels good to have your hair done! I always feel like a new woman 🙂
Honored Contributor

It came out great. Sorry to hear about your kitty.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Red Hair & curls - a double winner!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

This is my Before picture of my grown-out perm.  As you can see, there's still nice curl left on the ends, but would probably only last another trim or two at most.  However, in the front it is all gone.  What that meant for me was that every time I washed my hair I had to use some sort of heat styler on that part.  Otherwise, it would jus fall limply onto my forehead which is totally unacceptable. 

Before Perm hair.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess  - I'm so very sorry for the death of your baby.  Hope you're feeling better.  As far as your hair - gorgeous!  Your hair sure holds a perm well. 

Esteemed Contributor

Double post -- oops

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Your hair is lovely!   Great shine.   Enjoy your new curls.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Condolences on your loss - so sorry about your deary kitty!  

Your hair looks amazing!  What type of perm do you get?  It's so pretty and soft looking --- not frizzy at all --- and looks like natural curls!  What kind of styling do you have to do?  I gave up perms eons ago because of the damage and frizz.  Seeing your hair makes me think ---- hmmm --- should I try one again???  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin