Honored Contributor

It's been over a year since my last perm.  Yesterday was the day.  I was still in shock and mourning from losing my kitty, but I really needed this.  My hairdresser is very understanding about pet love and offered me a box of tissues.  I'm happy to have my curls back.  The first month is always a love/hate period as it settles down.

New Perm 2020.jpgNew Perm 2020 Back.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Your hair looks absolutely beautiful!

So happy for you to have been able to get your perm.

Take good care of yourself; it is so tough to lose

a beloved pet.

Valued Contributor

Your hair is amazing! I love the color and the curls are perfect.

Respected Contributor

Your hair is beautiful. I have naturally curly hair though not that curly. I keep mine very short  and spikey.

Honored Contributor

I love red curls, you look great.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

I'm jealous. Your hair looks so much better than mine does after getting a perm. My last perm was in February and I usually get one every four months. You don't have to do a thing to it. You have beautiful hair.

Honored Contributor

Looks so nice! @Icegoddess 

Honored Contributor

@Luvtuna wrote:

I'm jealous. Your hair looks so much better than mine does after getting a perm. My last perm was in February and I usually get one every four months. You don't have to do a thing to it. You have beautiful hair.

@Luvtuna Every 4 months?  Do you have very short hair or does it just relax that much?  I have a friend who once got a perm and it was so tight it looked like a poodle, but a couple of months later you couldn't even tell she had one.  It fell out that quickly.  I know when I was in getting my hair cut 6 weeks ago a man came in while I was drying my hair and my hairdresser ws giving him a perm.  I asked her about it since I didn't think men got perms anymore.  She said yes, and that he would be coming in next week to get a cut and the next appointment would be another perm, so that sorta sounds like every 3 months maybe.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess Oh goodness your hair color is beautiful and so are your curls! I'm sure Sambo is looking down and meowing "Go mom! You look so pretty"!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

GUESS WHAT!!

We're twins with my perm!!!!

See the source image