Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids   Welcome to the Beauty Forum. Hope you'll check in periodically. many women have great  tips and tricks.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Sadly, now that I am back in a mask, lip glosses are back on the back burner, it was fun while it lasted. 

@Shelbelle   Isn't that the truth. I'm more a gloss gal than full coverage lipstick. I've changed over to lip balms w/ color. Moisture and color that stays on better than gloss.

I'm not giving it up. It's in my purse for when I'm out and the mask comes off in a restaurant or visiting family. I do put liner underneath all over my lips to hold the balms, glosses better.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1   Gloss grips better on me if I fill in with a lip toned liner first. It gives the gloss something to grab on to. I'm also passed the sparkly glosses and only put gloss in the center of my lips to add a plumper look.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

It's all I wear.  I have an ELF light pink lip tint that I wear under all my glosses.  It's a little darker than this image.  It's  one of those tints that "adjust" to your body chemistry.  IOW, it's pink lol.  Can't live without this either by it's self for a quick, no time for anything else lippie or under my collection of glosses.  I'm sure I'll wear it under this one from Loreal too.

It's a sad day in history that Too Faced is discontinuing their non-plumping glosses.  First Chanel and now Too Faced Smiley Sad

e.l.f. Cosmetics Gotta Glow Lip Tint (All Colors) - Reviews | MakeupAlley

@monicakm   Buxom still has plumping glosses. I love Dolly...a light pinky mauve.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

It's all I wear.  I have an ELF light pink lip tint that I wear under all my glosses.  It's a little darker than this image.  It's  one of those tints that "adjust" to your body chemistry.  IOW, it's pink lol.  Can't live without this either by it's self for a quick, no time for anything else lippie or under my collection of glosses.  I'm sure I'll wear it under this one from Loreal too.

It's a sad day in history that Too Faced is discontinuing their non-plumping glosses.  First Chanel and now Too Faced Smiley Sad

e.l.f. Cosmetics Gotta Glow Lip Tint (All Colors) - Reviews | MakeupAlley

@monicakm   Buxom still has plumping glosses. I love Dolly...a light pinky mauve.

@Shanus @monicakm I second the Dolly gloss! It's just a perfect MLBB shade. I also like White Russian, Kir Royale, Mudslide & Berry Bramble.

Honored Contributor

@vermint   Yes, love Whit Russian, too...just a touch of color with the gloss.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Thanks but I don't wear plumping lip glosses.  My lips are full enough and I don't care for the feeling/tingle.  I tried Buxom when it first came out.  They actually had some colors I liked but did not like the stinging.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   I like the shades and the few seconds of a slight "sting" is no biggie for me.

Honored Contributor

I just glanced at the Buxom web site.  It looks like all their lip products are plumping??  Even plumping lip liner Smiley Surprised  They've grown over the last 30 years lol and some beautiful (but plumping) colors.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

A few seconds?  And we're still taking about Buxom?  How long does the plumping last?  My lips are full enough but I don't have an aversion to more fullness (just the stinging).