Honored Contributor

I don't think I"ve ever started a post here so off we go.

I ordered from Amazon and received today a L'Oreal 8 hour hydrating lip gloss in Nightfall Rose! I fell in love with the name alone and the color. I just put some on and it's so nice. It's a pale kind of shimmery rose, but not sparkly or glittery. Anyhoo, I just really like it.

As a teen I loved Mary Quant lip makeup.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I don't think I"ve ever started a post here so off we go.

I ordered from Amazon and received today a L'Oreal 8 hour hydrating lip gloss in Nightfall Rose! I fell in love with the name alone and the color. I just put some on and it's so nice. It's a pale kind of shimmery rose, but not sparkly or glittery. Anyhoo, I just really like it.

As a teen I loved Mary Quant lip makeup.

@Love my grandkids , I' a big fan of lip gloss, does this really stay, and is it drying ? TIA.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 I've only had it on about 20 minutes but so far it feels nice. I'll do an update later today!

Honored Contributor

This is a beautiful shade!  I looked it up on WM's site and see they have something close  with more of a shimmer.  They do and in stock at my local WM.  I've got it in my cart.  Thanks for the heads up!  Good job on your first post Smiley Happy

Pink Opal

L'Oreal Paris Infallible 8 Hour Pro Lip Gloss, hydrating finish, Pink Opal, 0.21 fl. oz.

Honored Contributor

Why wait till I get to WM.  It's a few cents less spendy on Amazon and comes to my mailbox.  Ordered.  Thanks again @Love my grandkids  One can never have too many lipglosses!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm I haven't used gloss since my teens and 20's but have been wanting to go back to it!

Honored Contributor

It's all I wear.  I have an ELF light pink lip tint that I wear under all my glosses.  It's a little darker than this image.  It's  one of those tints that "adjust" to your body chemistry.  IOW, it's pink lol.  Can't live without this either by it's self for a quick, no time for anything else lippie or under my collection of glosses.  I'm sure I'll wear it under this one from Loreal too.

It's a sad day in history that Too Faced is discontinuing their non-plumping glosses.  First Chanel and now Too Faced Smiley Sad

e.l.f. Cosmetics Gotta Glow Lip Tint (All Colors) - Reviews | MakeupAlley

Honored Contributor

Sadly, now that I am back in a mask, lip glosses are back on the back burner, it was fun while it lasted. 

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 Well it's almost 5 here and the lip gloss is still fine. Not dry just nice and moist.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@QVCkitty1 Well it's almost 5 here and the lip gloss is still fine. Not dry just nice and moist.

@Love my grandkids , Thanks , that sounds good !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan