Honored Contributor

Re: Gorgeous picture of Jamie from IT

I do not think it is a "gorgeous" picture at all... way too much makeup. 

Respected Contributor

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  I don't care for the blonde hair and have never liked her drawn on eyebrows.  Her hair last night was not a very flattering color at all.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I do not think it is a "gorgeous" picture at all... way too much makeup. 

Really?  Seems pretty average to me.

Respected Contributor

@erichu

I do give Jamie credit for what she has achieved, although I don't believe that anyone creates success  strickly on their own. 

I am sad that she sold out like so many before her.  

I will go back to my old faithful Merle Norman.  Don't know why I thought the IT products would be better. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never seen this IT rep before.  I think Sharon is gonna have a crook in her neck from looking up at her because she's so tall and Sharon is so short.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze -  Can you tell us which products this is in? If I have one of them they will be going in the garbage! 

@beach-mom pretty much all of her products contain hydrolyzed collagen- is is one of the ingredients she touts every time she presents an item. Just look at the ingredients list and it will say "hydrolyzed collagen".  

For example, in the Celebration Foundation, here is the ingredients list:

Ingredients

MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ZINC OXIDE, LAUROYL LYSINE, ZINC STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SILICA, NIACINAMIDE, RETINYL PALMITATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, SERICA/SILK POWDER/POUDRE DE SOIE, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYALURONIC ACID, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BHT, [+/-: IRON OXIDES (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492)].

@HappyDaze - Thanks for answering! WOW - I did check my favorite foundation of theirs, the CC Veil SPF50 Cushion Compact and I didn't see that particular ingredient listed (unless I missed it, which is highly probable!). When I first ordered it, I specifically asked the IT team online if it had snail secretions and they replied no. I don't like to see any ingredients from any animal, living or dead, used in anything! 

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

I've never seen this IT rep before.  I think Sharon is gonna have a crook in her neck from looking up at her because she's so talk and Sharon is so short.

@Mellie32, I think she is a general beauty rep because I've seen her presenting other beauty lines, not just IT.  I'm surprised that out of the 3 IT vendors they usually have, one of them couldn't do the show.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Mellie32 wrote:

I've never seen this IT rep before.  I think Sharon is gonna have a crook in her neck from looking up at her because she's so talk and Sharon is so short.

@Mellie32, I think she is a general beauty rep because I've seen her presenting other beauty lines, not just IT.  I'm surprised that out of the 3 IT vendors they usually have, one of them couldn't do the show.

I heard Sharon say earlier in the show today that she has worked with her in the past at QVC before she was a rep for IT. Must be a QVC employee lol.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@HappyDaze - Thanks for answering! WOW - I did check my favorite foundation of theirs, the CC Veil SPF50 Cushion Compact and I didn't see that particular ingredient listed (unless I missed it, which is highly probable!). When I first ordered it, I specifically asked the IT team online if it had snail secretions and they replied no. I don't like to see any ingredients from any animal, living or dead, used in anything! 

@beach-mom sorry to inform you but yes it does have it in that particular product.  I am telling you, almost every one of her products has it.

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 12.1% ZINC OXIDE 6.3% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, STEARIC ACID, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, HEXYL LAURATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, QUATERNIUM-18 BENTONITE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PUERARIA LOBATA ROOT EXTRACT, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM SEED OIL, CHOLESTEROL, NIACINAMIDE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER WATER, LACTOBACILLUS/HONEYSUCKLE FLOWER/LICORICE ROOT/MORUS ALBA ROOT/PUERARIA LOBATA ROOT/SCHIZANDRA CHINENSIS FRUIT/SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT/SOPHORA JAPONICA FLOWER EXTRACT FERMENT FILTRATE, PERFLUOROHEXANE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM INDICUM FLOWER EXTRACT, MAGNOLIA KOBUS BARK EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SPROUT EXTRACT, CINNAMOMUM CASSIA BARK EXTRACT, ARTEMISIA PRINCEPS LEAF EXTRACT, DIOSPYROS KAKI LEAF EXTRACT, MORUS ALBA FRUIT EXTRACT, PERFLUORODECALIN, PENTAFLUOROPROPANE, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, STEARETH-20, HYDROLYZED SILK, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CARNITINE HCL, FOLIC ACID, NIACIN, ASCORBIC ACID, BIOTIN, THIAMINE HCL, RETINYL PALMITATE, RIBOFLAVIN, PANTOTHENIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, CHRYSIN, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, [+/-: IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She does not look good to me, I hope she is well and it's just a bad fashion phase

What is her age?