Respected Contributor

Gorgeous Foundation!

[ Edited ]

Re-formulated---YSL Touche Le Teint Radiance Awakening Foundation. When I was at Norstroms last wk. I picked up a large sample of that foundation & many others. I had tried the original  YSL long ago & thought it was much too luminous. I was looking for a foundation that could be sheer & buildable to medium coverage with lumnious but a more satin finish as I don't care for mattes. I have to say it is just gorgeous on for mature & younger woman. It is a more liquid foundation that applies smoothly & the coverage depends on what you use to apply it. This foundation does not look cakey when building it at all! I prefer a light coverage but I was amazed how beautiful it looks build up. Looks flawless like a second skin, brightening & has Vit.E. It comes in 20 shades for Neutral, Cool & Warm Skin Types. It does have a slight floral scent that does not last long, Its 58.00. They also sell it at Sephora.                                                                                                                                                The pump bottle is gorgeous too!   SPF 22                .

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Kabella Can you tell us what type of skin you have? It sounds like a nice foundation.

Respected Contributor

@Dusty1 Yes I have more normal than dry skin. But did some research and found that most recommend on normal, dry or combo skin. Uppiebeads has a few demo's on youtube,

One video using her fingers & another using a kabuki brush. Her skin is on the dry side but I have seen other videos with woman with different skin types that love it just using a powder on their T zone. I always get samples before purchasing. HTH Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Kabella Thanks for the answer. I will try to get a sample when I get near a counter.

Respected Contributor

@Dusty1 If your looking for a bit more coverage than a tinted moisturizer then I can reco. and tested, Laura Mercier Candlelit Soft Luminious foundation which is also a liquid. It imo does not build up to a full med.coverage compared to YSL which gave me a choice and did not have many neutrals for me to choose from. Also, I have something very similar. Get a sample of that one to test. 48.00