Respected Contributor

Re: Good price for IntelliWHiTE TS HSN 10/21

I had purchased a similar kit years ago from this same brand with the mouth piece. Be warned, if you have a small mouth like I do (dentist verified this, it's a thing), this mouth piece will stretch out your mouth and face to a very uncomfortable level. I actually though with continued use it would cause extra wrinkles, it was that tightly stretched. They should offer the mouth piece in small and large size. One size does not fit all.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I had purchased a similar kit years ago from this same brand with the mouth piece. Be warned, if you have a small mouth like I do (dentist verified this, it's a thing), this mouth piece will stretch out your mouth and face to a very uncomfortable level. I actually though with continued use it would cause extra wrinkles, it was that tightly stretched. They should offer the mouth piece in small and large size. One size does not fit all.

@Grouchomarx 

The mouth piece won't fit in my mouth. I use my custom trays instead. I agree, there needs to be a smaller one made. There are some you can buy from other places...made of the same flexible material but a different shape and made for smaller mouths. 

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

That is a good point.  I did wonder how comfortable that mouthpiece would be.  Then again, I also read reviews on other kits and there were a considerable number of bad reviews in general.  I understand both this and Supersmile may work great for some and not others.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@Grouchomarx 

The mouth piece won't fit in my mouth. I use my custom trays instead. I agree, there needs to be a smaller one made. There are some you can buy from other places...made of the same flexible material but a different shape and made for smaller mouths. 

ETA
It's funny to know someone else who has a small mouth! The only person I know is my mom and I only discovered this about a month ago during conversation about dentist visits. I always had trouble eating sushi rolls and big thick sandwiches and it never occurred to me there was a real reason why. But then my dentist made the small mouth comment, and also about how I had so many teeth removed as a child because they just didn't fit and I'm glad to have a "diagnosis" so to speak. Maybe I need some custom trays so I can whiten more efficiently. Thanks for the tip!