Honored Contributor

Good price for IntelliWHiTE TS HSN 10/21

[ Edited ]

You get three tubes of the teeth whitener for under $40 (6-month supply). The Auto-Ship has only two shipments total then I guess the price goes back up but you can still stay on the AS. The rep said it has a 2-year shelf-life so I bought two of the AS and will cancel after I get the second shipments. That way I'll be good for the next two years. 

ETA - This TS is for whitening pens, not toothpaste.

Respected Contributor

Re: Good price for IntelliWHiTE TS HSN 10/21

I just bought the Supersmile TSV at QVC.  Let us know how the IntelliWHITE works!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@spent2much 

It works really good for me! I have been on AS for the 2-tube Intelliwhite forever and the price is almost the same as the TS for today. I use my own custom tray with it.  My dentist can't believe how white my teeth are. Sometimes you get those tooth shade charts with some whitening products...my teeth whiteness is off the chart!  Not kidding.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  WOW!  That's great!  Have you ever used Supersmile?  I was wondering how they compare.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@spent2much  

No, I have never used Supersmile products. I have used the Smileactives pens before and imo those are not as good as the Intellitwhite pens, though they work fairly well otherwise.

Respected Contributor

I really wish they would tweak the supersmile toothpaste , it is next to impossible to stay on toothbrush , let alone stay on your teeth , and yes i do use a dry  toothbrush. I know they came out with the new combined formula , but i have the special 2 pk supercize and have a lot to use up ,. sometimes it lands on floor before i can even get it to my teeth. Anyone have this problem ? I will check out the intelwhite as a backup.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I really wish they would tweak the supersmile toothpaste , it is next to impossible to stay on toothbrush , let alone stay on your teeth , and yes i do use a dry  toothbrush. I know they came out with the new combined formula , but i have the special 2 pk supercize and have a lot to use up ,. sometimes it lands on floor before i can even get it to my teeth. Anyone have this problem ? I will check out the intelwhite as a backup.

I tried SS years ago, and it was like brushing with water, so thin and runny, never bought it again. 

Regular Contributor

@SilleeMee @Would you please share how often you use these pens?
I am going to try them on your recommendation, you always share excellent advice!
Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@skincaremaven wrote:

@SilleeMee @Would you please share how often you use these pens?
I am going to try them on your recommendation, you always share excellent advice!
Thank you!

@skincaremaven

Thanks for your kind words. Woman Happy

I apply it three or four times a week, depending on what I have eaten. Once daily with skipping a day in between. M-W-F and sometimes on Saturday. I always apply it before brushing and at night only. If you use any fluoride products, such as a fluoride toothpaste or a fluoride mouthwash, it's important to whiten before using those b/c fluoride inhibits the whitening process and it may take longer to see results...fyi.

Regular Contributor

@SilleeMee Thank you very much! 
I appreciate your information.