Respected Contributor

Good information about using Retin-A..........

[ Edited ]
This is a good video on how to start using Retin-A. It’s by the YouTuber “Hot and Flashy” https://youtu.be/gQqOa6QcjMQ Enjoy! 💐 Note: be sure to scroll down and read all the comments. Some good information there too,
Honored Contributor

Re: Good information about using Retin-A..........

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
This is a good video on how to start using Retin-A. It’s by the YouTuber “Hot and Flashy” https://youtu.be/gQqOa6QcjMQ Enjoy! 💐 Note: be sure to scroll down and read all the comments. Some good information there too,

@Naturesbeauty  Great info to share. Important to note that she’s had numerous deep peels, laser resurfacing, and I think eye surgery. See her other videos on those subjects. Just Retin A will not give you a smooth, wrinkle free complexion at age 50.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus.......Angie (Hot and Flashy) has always been up front on procedures she has done. She also shares that Retin-A isn’t the only thing that has helped with her skin looking so good. I just wanted to share with others what she has to say about starting out and using Retin-A.
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
@Shanus.......Angie (Hot and Flashy) has always been up front on procedures she has done. She also shares that Retin-A isn’t the only thing that has helped with her skin looking so good. I just wanted to share with others what she has to say about starting out and using Retin-A.

@Naturesbeauty  ITA. She hides nothing and even has videos of her various laser procedures, etc. Some just aren’t familiar w/ Hot ‘N Flashy’s Angie, so wanted to put that out there.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting that video @Naturesbeauty.

A while back you posted another very good video about Retin-A application and that one was really good as well. For those interested here is the thread with the other video:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Great-information-on-how-to-use-Retin-A/m-p/4423977#M622960

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee.......You’re welcome. I really like Hot and Flashy. I also really like Cody Montarbo I think he really knows a lot about skin care. I know that there are some people who don’t care for him but I find him very knowledgeable.
Trusted Contributor

@NaturesbeautyThank you for sharing this video, quite informative. I've never paid much attention to Health, Skincare or Beauty YouTubes, but I like Angie and signed on to follow her.  Good stuff, I'm enlightened! Heart

Valued Contributor

Saw this video the other day, pretty good info except there are better options for Retin-A than Curology because in several states you can't purchase Curology due to state laws.