Esteemed Contributor

Re: Good beauty bloggers on YOU Tube for older skin?

Not all youtubers are shady, some are very ethical including Angie Hot & Flashy, Dominique Sachse, and of course EmilyNoel83. Emily is a millennial but her makeup tutorials can apply to anyone.

Angie does disclose when she gets PR and uses them in her videos. She also discloses collaborations or if she gets medical procedures gratis. She does collabs with Nordstrom and discloses those.

Dominique Sache buys all of her makeup. I don't think she accepts PR makeup and skin care. I'm sure she's had medical procedures because she's a TV news anchor in Houston Texas, but she looks great. If you want some great makeup, hair tips, or clothing tips, she's fun to watch.

Emily discloses when she's using something that she got in PR in her videos and description boxes. She doesn't do sponsored videos. She has a current collaboration with Makeup Revolution with 2 makeup palettes.

Respected Contributor

MrsTheDoll in her 50's. Honest reviews makeup products and other things.

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

MrsTheDoll in her 50's. Honest reviews makeup products and other things.

MaryEllen after 60 

Honored Contributor

@chiclet

I agree with you about Angie.  I think she is charming and has a really lovely way about her.  She also describes products very well and is really thorough.  However, in addition to all the fillers, etc. she has had (which admittedly she is very open about and more power to her), she in my opinion uses so many steps.  I never would or would want to use that many products and steps.  

I need a more no frills approach and advice from someone who is older still than Angie and is pretty basic. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

I really like Tammy on Uppiesbeads.  She does skin care, make-up and some healthy eating.

Valued Contributor

I love Mrs. Gingers.  She does very thorough, well researched reviews of skin care, as well as some makeup.  😊