Valued Contributor

Good News about Amazing Grace Parfum!

Over the last year or so I have lamented, as have many, many of you, the fact that Amazing Grace did not smell the same, or last more than a few minutes on the skin. Well, yesterday I decided to visit my local Belk's to spend my "Belk Dollars" on a splurge. I saw the sales people stocking their Philosophy shelf with new boxes of Amazing Grace parfum and thought, what the hay, I will give it a try again. I bought the parfum, came home and sprayed it on at 10:30am. It smelled exactly like the one I had from 5 years ago, and it lasted on my skin until midnight! I even got a whiff of it this morning before my shower!! Maybe the head honchos at Philosophy decided to listen to our complaints and restore the old Amazing Grace. I don't know what happened, but I wanted to share this with you all so that you might give an old favorite another try. Good Luck!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Good News about Amazing Grace Parfum!

Wow, that's great news! I had pretty much given up on the Graces.

Regular Contributor

Did they have Pure Grace by chance?

Valued Contributor

On 10/5/2014 Krissie22 said:

Did they have Pure Grace by chance?

They did not have Pure Grace on their shelf, but it is on Belk's website. HTH.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Was this the EDP? I have an EDT that I bought at the Ulta's in my town. It smells ok. It doesn't last forever but that is an EDT for you. I am so very curious about Amazing Grace EDP...

"Life finds a way." --- Ian Malcom Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

That would be great if they fixed it. Now if they would just bring back Inner Grace Smiley Sad

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

That's very good news if correct. I have been an AG user for many years and very upset that they changed the fragrance ( in my opinion as well as many others) I called Philosophy customer service about 2 weeks ago and asked if they planned to fix the problem, customer service rep told me they had no plan to make any changes in the near future. She also confirmed the many other calls and complaints. I am not familiar with Belks.  I've been looking for a new fragrance,  just found Love Chloe and it smells wonderful !   If AG has not changed, Love Chloe will be my new favorite