Esteemed Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel

i understand completely what you're saying little squirrel.  take it one day at a time.  i'll see you around the block!  hugs  

Thanks, @ladyroxanneHeart

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel. Good luck w/ the new meds. Hope you don't feel as dopey and can enjoy your makeup days more often. 🌸

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel. Good luck w/ the new meds. Hope you don't feel as dopey and can enjoy your makeup days more often. 🌸

Thanks, @Shanus.  I hope so too. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel So glad you had a good MU day!! It's so nice when things work well in conjunction with one another, to help us look and feel our best. Prayers as you go forward with your meds and health journey. 

Esteemed Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel So glad you had a good MU day!! It's so nice when things work well in conjunction with one another, to help us look and feel our best. Prayers as you go forward with your meds and health journey. 

Thank you, @FUTUREHeart

Esteemed Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@Harpa  I'm wondering if relations with Mustache would improve if you stopped calling her "Mustache."  Smiley Very Happy

Image result for angry Squirrel

"I'm a GIRL!!"

If I changed her name to Sweet Sue, she'd still be a rebrobate! She enjoys the confrontation!

Respected Contributor

I love that picture: it says it all, but it suggests a deeper meaning.....

We all get tied up in gender battles and it has gone on too long!!!

SQUIRREL POWER-yes-that's what it is all about! I always see my furry friends working together instead of fighting and arguing about who is smarter and faster!

Poodlepet2Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

The birds just sit & wait until the skirmish is over. They don't lift a feather to help!

Last week I had the Holy Terrorist (Yorkshire terrior) to do combat, but now I'm on my own.

I'm sure mistriTsquirrel is the most docile squirrel in her neighborhood, and would never think to harass such a benevolent person as me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

I'm sure mistriTsquirrel is the most docile squirrel in her neighborhood, and would never think to harass such a benevolent person as me.

@Harpa  Okay...sure.

Image result for fighting squirrel

Heh.  I tend to treat people how they treat me.

Esteemed Contributor

Would it help to say that she started it? That, though she's accepted many, many peace offerings, she is the one who wants to continue the rows?