Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel It was so much fun reading your GoodMakeup Day & that it made you happy! & the products you used worked out so well!  Love the photo's & glad that the foundation worked well with the sponge. Well WishesSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel

I enjoyed reading about your good makeup day! What color eyes do you have? Also, did you mention what eye liner you used?

My first eye liner (for brown eyes and decades ago) was similar to the aqua. It was a Maybelline pencil, and I remember how nice it looked!

@JustJazzmom

Thanks for mentioning specific colors!

@Happydays

Your squirrel story was cute! Mustache, my female gray, and I have been at it for years. I always think of mistriTsquirrel when I'm doing battle.

Respected Contributor

Squirrels just wanna have fun!

@mistriTsquirrel, my newest tip for foundation using a sponge was one I learned from Wayne Goss-and in Florida humidity, it extends the wear and just looks flawless!

Dampen your sponge. (I like to press mine in a towel).  Move to a lower tree branch making sure leaves don't obstruct the light!

Apply a streak of foundation down your furry little nose and on both sides of your nose. You don't have to apply all of it....press, press, press: no rubbing or circular motions....Apply more where you need it and press, press press.... There-all done!

You got "nuttin" on me, and you will be the choicest squirrel in the park!

Poodlepet2

Esteemed Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel It was so much fun reading your GoodMakeup Day & that it made you happy! & the products you used worked out so well!  Love the photo's & glad that the foundation worked well with the sponge. Well WishesSmiley Happy

Thanks, @KabellaSmiley Happy

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel

I enjoyed reading about your good makeup day! What color eyes do you have? Also, did you mention what eye liner you used?

My first eye liner (for brown eyes and decades ago) was similar to the aqua. It was a Maybelline pencil, and I remember how nice it looked!

@Harpa  Thank you.  I know my eyes look black in the pictures I post here, but they are actually blue.  Lately, they have also been red most of the time.  Smiley Sad

I wouldn't say that this eye makeup look made my blue eyes "pop," I just thought it was pretty.

I used an eyeliner that Avon no longer sells, but when I go to replace it, I will consider Nyx Slide On Pencil in "Azure," or their Retractable Eye Liner in "Aqua Green."  I haven't tried these products yet, so I can't say whether or not I'd recommend them, but they are similar in color to what I used.

Image result for nyx eyeliner azure

Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel  your makeup sounds like it could work for just about anyone and thanks for posting!  i hope you're feeling much better.

i just remembered a story from my childhood.  my brother was 5 years younger than me so he was quite young.  how he did this no one knows, but he snuck up on a squirrel, grabbed his tail and picked him up.  i don't remember, but i'm pretty certain the squirrel didn't bite him and managed to get away.

adult friends of the family gave him the nickname squirrel  he's been a piece of work ever since.

Esteemed Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

@Happydays

Your squirrel story was cute! Mustache, my female gray, and I have been at it for years. I always think of mistriTsquirrel when I'm doing battle.

@Harpa  I'm wondering if relations with Mustache would improve if you stopped calling her "Mustache."  Smiley Very Happy

Image result for angry Squirrel

"I'm a GIRL!!"

Esteemed Contributor

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

Squirrels just wanna have fun!

@mistriTsquirrel, my newest tip for foundation using a sponge was one I learned from Wayne Goss-and in Florida humidity, it extends the wear and just looks flawless!

Dampen your sponge. (I like to press mine in a towel).  Move to a lower tree branch making sure leaves don't obstruct the light!

Apply a streak of foundation down your furry little nose and on both sides of your nose. You don't have to apply all of it....press, press, press: no rubbing or circular motions....Apply more where you need it and press, press press.... There-all done!

You got "nuttin" on me, and you will be the choicest squirrel in the park!

Poodlepet2

Thanks @Poodlepet2.  Smiley Very Happy

I know he does recommend a lot of pressing.  I did a little bit of that this last time around, but may do more the next time, and I may try building more coverage.

It sure isn't simple to be a pretty squirrel anymore.  Requires more makeup tricks and stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @ladyroxanne.

Your brother was lucky he didn't get a bite.  Nobody likes to be grabbed by the tail by surprise!!

Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel

you are so welcome!  if i remember correctly, we had a convo about meds in among friends.  if so, i'm thrilled for you!