Honored Contributor

These showed up.  CP palette is a keeper Smiley Happy

Fenty cream bronzer has just a hint of sheen to it.

I'm not mad about it Smiley Happy  It's a stunning shade!  I'll be wearing it as a neutral blush maybe with just a tap of color on the apples of the cheeks, maybe not.

ColourPop Bye Bye Birdie  Vibrant coral, rich purple, and sparkling neutrals 12 pan shadow palette

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna - Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer 02 Butta Biscuit 0.22 oz/ 6.23 g

Honored Contributor

Gorgeous colors @monicakm !

Regular Contributor

@monicakm 

I don't want to be nosey but those eye shadows are just beautiful.  I think they would really go great with my green eyes and silver hair. Could you please tell me who makes them?  I would really appreciate it so much.  Many thanks!

@Silverfox1

Honored Contributor

Absolutely!  I love sharing my passion Smiley Happy  It's Colourpop.  The name of the palette is Bye Bye Birdie and it was $18.  Their shadow formulas (for the most part) are uber nice and pigmented.  Heck, I was in such a hurry tonight I forgot to apply a primer or use a setting spray.  It still looks great after 7+hours.  I have so many of these e/s palettes and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them (and a lot of their other products) to anyone.

I agree.  Green eyes/silver hair is just begging for these colors Smiley Happy  Wowza Smiley Happy  

Uh oh.  Sadly it is still out of stock on their website but Ulta has it for the same price.  I got mine on eBay, same price and free shipping.

Regular Contributor

@monicakm 

Thank you so much.  I love the palette.  I think the colors are perfect for me. I ordered it and it's on way!

Many Thanks!

@Silverfox1