Trusted Contributor

Seemed like every time I switched over to QVC.....philosophy was on.....same old thing every presentation....just too much!

Honored Contributor

@june22 wrote:

Seemed like every time I switched over to QVC.....philosophy was on.....same old thing every presentation....just too much!

@June222   You are absolutely correct.  I'd rather watch a mattress show than this boring Philosophy stuff.  That presenter with the short brown hair could put the most intense insomniac to sleep in seconds.  And they go on and on and on for hours.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@june22 wrote:

@June222   You are absolutely correct.  I'd rather watch a mattress show than this boring Philosophy stuff.  That presenter with the short brown hair could put the most intense insomniac to sleep in seconds.  And they go on and on and on for hours.

ITA!  Major snooze fest.

Valued Contributor

And let's not forget, the original post is from July when they had the whole month dedicated to the brand and now a TSV which fills up an entire day again?  Right up there with D&B and GILI with the constant barrage of their products.  I watch something I TiVo'd or something else when Philosophy, D&B, or GILI comes on.

Frequent Contributor

There WAS something special until they starting diluting down the scent after Christina Carlino sold the company. ( It's not my imagination, I still have some of the old formulas).  Now  all these scents are under-fragranced and uninteresting. The only one I can still use is Pure Grace which they probably didn't  change much, but that one was better too six years ago.