Honored Contributor

Re: Good Bye Perricone, Hello Elemis!

I must be used to the scent, as it doesn't bother me at all. I don't even notice it anymore. I am not a Scent Sensitive person though......Some Perricone products had a strong scent, and it never bothered me either.....

Honored Contributor

Those who are curious, maybe start with one of their fabulous toners..... I use the Apricot toner, and love it.

Valued Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@Nadine  I wanted to try the tsv, but passed because so many said it had a strong scent. Is it possible for you to describe the scent and does it disappear after a few minutes? Thank you

@Janey2, I think everyone's noses are really different! I tried Elemis samples. To my nose, each one smelled like a very strong, cheap drugstore perfume.  And, the strong scents did not disappear at all. It was so icky for me that after about an hour, I couldn't stand it anymore, washed my face and threw the samples in the trash.  The fact that many on this thread like the scents (and describe them much differently than what I smelled) tells me that we all smell things very, very differently!  

Honored Contributor

I also love Elemis!  I love the apricot toner very much and just purchased the ginsing toner and I like that one better. It smells wonderful and soothing and make my skin glow.  I also love the marine cream and the rose cleansing balm.  I am so happy with the results.

Super Contributor

I love Elemis. My skin has never looked better

Valued Contributor

Can all the Elemis fans please help me decide what products I need that are the most effective.?

I am 72, live in Florida and have normal to dry skin. I need lots of hydration and serums and creams that address the expression lines and some loss of elaticity.

All suggestions appreciated

Honored Contributor

Speaking of Elemis, has anyone seen the new Exfoliating Pads that they offer? I think I am going to give them a try, they are 59.00 for 60 pads, use daily. Philosophy's Pads which I normally use and love are 12 pads used weekly for 79.00......I was just going to purchase my old tried and true, but I am seriously thinking of trying Elemis....I went onto the Elemis site to read on their products to help me see which ones fit my skincare needs the best, and they are offering a 15% off for new orders on their site.....

Valued Contributor

Still loving the Elemis after maybe three weeks now. I ordered the serum and love it also. This morning I ordered the exfoiliating pads. I ordered from the co but I need to call them. I didn't see a 15% discound for first time order.

Valued Contributor

SandyLu I would start with the pro collagen 3 piece kit. That's what I ordered first and love it so much I'm adding a couple more Elemis Items. I really didn't think I'd ever find anything that improved my skin and then i tried this line.

Honored Contributor

@Nadine wrote:

Still loving the Elemis after maybe three weeks now. I ordered the serum and love it also. This morning I ordered the exfoiliating pads. I ordered from the co but I need to call them. I didn't see a 15% discound for first time order.

@Nadine . If you have never ordered from them, you sign up for their emails and they send you via email a code for 15% off your first order.