Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gold Bond - Pure Moisture

My neighbor is diabetic and swears by Gold Bond.

Trusted Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

I tried the Gold Bond for diabetic skin a few years ago - loved it but it was so thick the pump could barely get any product out of the bottle.  Even removing the pump it was hard to squeeze out.

It's a great product. But it is really thick, like you said.

There are other similar products out there in store brands that you may want to try as another option. I think that Walmart makes one. 

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I started using this body lotion about 4 weeks ago and I really like it!  Anyone here use it?

I am constantly on the hunt for a body lotion that is not too sticky or heavy, but that really works -- so far, this fits the bill!

It's fragrance free, which is an important feature for me also.

I admit that after I bought my first bottle, I had a terrible time finding it again.  There are so many Gold Bond formulas but this one seems in my area very hard to track down.  I finally found it at Target, so I bought several bottles.

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone wants a new lotion to try!

@AngelPuppy1 

Is the Pure Moisture a newer type of GB? 

I've been using Gold Bond for ages, and have tried most of them, but have never seen this one in the store ..... well, it's clear I must check this out.

Thanks for the recommendation ...  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

I don't know how long it's been around.  I jused it for a month or so and I wanted to get more.  When I went looking for it, I couldn't find it in any of the drugstores.  I finally found it at Target and I got several bottles.  Hopefully, if you can't find it in stores, you can find it on line?? 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Thank you @AngelPuppy1  for recommending this wonderful lotion.

I used it today on my face and I really like it very much. In fact, I like it so much better than the elf Holy Hydration Face Cream that I threw that one out (it rolled/pilled on me). Price can't be beat for the GB!

Gold Bond - Pure Moisture Lotion, 5.5 oz., Ultra-lightweight Daily Body and Face Lotion