Esteemed Contributor

Gold Bond Neck & Chest cream

I know some ladies on this forum use the GB Neck cream.  I use it every day, twice a day, on my neck and am very happy with it.  That said, I've been wondering..... if it moisturizes and firms my neck so well, how about my face too?   

Does anyone here use the GB Neck Cream on her face?   I've applied it to my face two mornings in row with no ill effects.  Well, my face didn't fall off or anything.

What are your thoughts on using a neck firming cream on your face?  Is this a ridiculous question?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

Re: Gold Bond Neck & Chest cream

Not ridiculous.....I would like to know too!

Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

I know some ladies on this forum use the GB Neck cream.  I use it every day, twice a day, on my neck and am very happy with it.  That said, I've been wondering..... if it moisturizes and firms my neck so well, how about my face too?   

Does anyone here use the GB Neck Cream on her face?   I've applied it to my face two mornings in row with no ill effects.  Well, my face didn't fall off or anything.

What are your thoughts on using a neck firming cream on your face?  Is this a ridiculous question?

@tototwo  Give it a whirl and see what happens.  Be sure to let us know.  

Honored Contributor

I've been using it on my neck and I love it. But for me it would be too rich and slightly too sticky to use on my face. Otherwise I don't see why you couldn't use it on your face.

Honored Contributor

Might make for a good night cream

I use the GB Rough & Bumpy cream on my face at night as an exfoliater.

All of the GB skin therapy products are very good.

Honored Contributor

@tototwo- That's a great question and glad you brought it up!  Please continue to use and post a review?  The forum ladies would love to know!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I have been using this for over a year and it is amazing!!  But, I did try it on my face and got some break outs---and I am 66!  I think it is just too heavy for my face, although if you face is extreemly dry--- I would try it!  I wish they made a face product!  

Honored Contributor

@tototwoi would have thought it would be okay...I guess you could try it and see if it causes break outs.I always thought skin was skin and that we use the expensive stuff on our faces only because we have too much skin on the rest of us to use expensive product.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your encouragement.

F. Y. I.  - I've used the GB on my face during the day when I'm home and not wearing makeup.  It is a little sticky and, because of that, I don't know if I can wear it under foundation.  I have oily skin, which probably adds to the sticky feeling.  I'm prone to breakouts (yes, even at age 69) and I'll quit using if I have problems with that.  This is just an experiment for me right now.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@tototwo@Pimples was my result.