Honored Contributor

Going to try out a new fragrance

Received a  sniff sample  and really liked it.  It is by Elizabeth Arden called 

White Tea. 

Vanilla Orchid

just wonderful!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Going to try out a new fragrance

@SeaMaiden wrote:

White Tea. 

Vanilla Orchid

just wonderful!

I discovered Elizabeth Arden White Tea about a year ago.  I love it and have repurchased it a couple times.   The fragrance is very nice and I especially like the body cream. Such a nice clean refreshing fragrance.  I have not seen the vanilla orchid version.  

Might have to check it out.....

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

White Tea. 

Vanilla Orchid

just wonderful!

I got a sample a few days ago with an order I had placed...and I so agree with you, it’s a lovely fragrance!  When my current stash gets low...I will remember this one!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  Do you know the top, middle and base notes?

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

For whatever reason, I can't copy part of the description from the fragrantica website.  Usual before and afters.  Type in Elizabeth Arden White Tea and 3 varieties will pop up.  The original is supposed to be very similar to Bvlgari White Tea, but at a lower price.

I am anxious to smell the Vanilla Orchid version.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaidenAre you getting a vial sample first? I hope you enjoy it! I have EA White Tea toilette. Its affordable & is right up there in quality to higher end scents for sure! Its Zen, well balance scent. I get a fresh opening of Clary Sage w white tea, sort of herbally & then the Iris with the amber while still maintaining the tea scent on my skin.. Its quite spa like & slighty powdery. I prefer it for a Spring & Summer scent but certainly can be worn all year round. I get around 3 to 4 hrs. wear which is fine for a toilette. I have to stay away from trying samples for awhile, its too tempting for me. I am curious to know your review for the vanilla orchid when you receive it.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@SeaMaidenAre you getting a vial sample first? I hope you enjoy it! I have EA White Tea toilette. Its affordable & is right up there in quality to higher end scents for sure! Its Zen, well balance scent. I get a fresh opening of Clary Sage w white tea, sort of herbally & then the Iris with the amber while still maintaining the tea scent on my skin.. Its quite spa like & slighty powdery. I prefer it for a Spring & Summer scent but certainly can be worn all year round. I get around 3 to 4 hrs. wear which is fine for a toilette. I have to stay away from trying samples for awhile, its too tempting for me. I am curious to know your review for the vanilla orchid when you receive it.

@Kabella    I ordered the 1.7 ounce size.  See how I like it and next time order the large size.  Sometimes I order too much and get tired of a fragrance and then am stuck with a huge bottle. I will review it for you.

Respected Contributor

Love white tea! It’s perfect for summer, so light and breezy.

Valued Contributor

Product Details

Elizabeth Arden White Tea is inspired by the simple pleasure that accompanies the first sip of tea. Exquisitely uncomplicated, this new fragrance invites you to revel in the moment. A musky-woody floral, it preludes with sparkling Italian Mandarin and sensual Sea Breeze Accord. Its Zen-like heart of White Tea Extract, Turkish Rose Absolute and Mate Absolute Paraguay steeps in graceful femininity while Madras Wood, Ambrette Seed Absolute and a Trio of Tranquility Musks lead to a harmonious finale. For the woman who wants to immerse herself in the moment.

Honored Contributor

I've worn the original White Tea fragrance before and I like it.  Just got the Green Tea Lavender and it's very nice. It's the middle notes that have the lavender so it's not screaming lavender...perfect balance of citrus, mint and lavender with a whisper of floral magnolia. I like it as a summer fragrance.