Valued Contributor

Going to have a sad farewell today.

For years and years I wore a Revlon liptick that was just perfect for me. I've never found another color or brand nearly as good.

As I'm sure you can guess. Revlong discontinued it a few years ago and I've used my last tube very sparingly. But now it's all gone; I can't even dig any more out with a toothpick or brush, etc.

So I'm going to bid it a fond farewell as I throw it in the trash.

Super Contributor

Re: Going to have a sad farewell today.

I understand how you feel. This past year I've had to find new face cleanser and moisturizer because Burt's Bees discontinued the products I've been using for years and years. I started using the Burt's Bees products years ago after Bare Minerals discontinued the cleanser and moisturizer I'd used for decades. As someone with very sensitive skin, its always so hard to try different products to replace the ones I've been using. I understand companies wanting to move on to new and improved ... but why discontinue the products that customers have loved for years.

Respected Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666 I feel your pain!  I took a q-tip to a tube of Rhubarb that I had and it too is now a thing of the past..............

Trusted Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666   I feel your pain. 💄💄💄

Honored Contributor

Check ebay!!!

Honored Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666 wrote:

For years and years I wore a Revlon liptick that was just perfect for me. I've never found another color or brand nearly as good.

As I'm sure you can guess. Revlong discontinued it a few years ago and I've used my last tube very sparingly. But now it's all gone; I can't even dig any more out with a toothpick or brush, etc.

So I'm going to bid it a fond farewell as I throw it in the trash.

@PuppyLoverBob666 

What was the name of that Revlon Lipstick?

Honored Contributor

Find lipstick dupes at:

LipColourMatch dot com

Valued Contributor

It is/was 565, Silver Spun Rose (I think it's a Frost type color) and part of their Moondrops line.

Respected Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666     Please give the name of this lipstick.  Just curious.

As suggested, check out ebay for discontinued makeup. I have found some goodies I liked that were no longer sold in stores.

Valued Contributor

I never thought of that; I'll give it a try. Thanks for suggestion.