Respected Contributor

Going for my first Brazilian next week...

Any tips??  (Besides a few glasses of wine before the appt.)

Trusted Contributor

Re: Going for my first Brazilian next week...

Good for you!!!!  I would love to, but I am chicken : )

Respected Contributor

@Irish1210wrote:

Good for you!!!!  I would love to, but I am chicken : )

LOL.....wanna go together????  😂

Honored Contributor

Wax or hair process?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@HULAGIRL    Sounds great...............I would go if I had the encouragement of someone to go with me!!

What a way to start a friendship ~ Haha!!

Keep me posted, Pal ~ can't wait to hear how this goes for you : )

Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL...Aloha! I’ve been getting brazilian’s for 10+ years. I’ve been getting professionally waxed (eyebrows, lip, chin, underarms, legs, bikini (pre-Brazilian days) for many more years than that (25+). It doesn’t bother me at all anymore, but this being your first time, I would recommend taking 2 aspirin prior to your visit. Wine will relax you, so if you need it, drink up sister! If your esthetician is good at her trade she will make it comfortable for you. Ask her if she has some numbing gel. You can do this! After a few visits it’s a piece of cake! Heck, getting my upper lip waxed is more painful than my Brazilian.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@Irish1210wrote:

@HULAGIRL    Sounds great...............I would go if I had the encouragement of someone to go with me!!

What a way to start a friendship ~ Haha!!

Keep me posted, Pal ~ can't wait to hear how this goes for you : )

I figure it can’t kill me......they also have “sugaring”, but that sounds more gross.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWifewrote:

@HULAGIRL...Aloha! I’ve been getting brazilian’s for 10+ years. I’ve been getting professionally waxed (eyebrows, lip, chin, underarms, legs, bikini (pre-Brazilian days) for many more years than that (25+). It doesn’t bother me at all anymore, but this being your first time, I would recommend taking 2 aspirin prior to your visit. Wine will relax you, so if you need it, drink up sister! If your esthetician is good at her trade she will make it comfortable for you. Ask her if she has some numbing gel. You can do this! After a few visits it’s a piece of cake! Heck, getting my upper lip waxed is more painful than my Brazilian.

Good advice.....aspirin!!

Honored Contributor

I had all my hair lasered away down there several years ago and it was one of the best things I ever did. To tell you the truth, I feel so much cleaner since I did it.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxoxwrote:

Wax or hair process?

What’s hair process?