Respected Contributor

Re: Going Back to the Perlier Line

JayJay -- that's a good idea!  While I'm tempted to try the Imperial Honey (they lost me on the White Honey as soon as they mentioned Floral and bottom note of Cedarwood but doesn't mean it isn't a soft scent), I still have Perlier Organic Honey and even Clue River Honey in my stash.  Plus, I am always left with extra body cream so not sure I would want a double size body cream, even if it is at a discounted price.

Contributor

I used to use the Perlier honey line and the shea butter too. Then I switched to Korres, and have been liking that too. Today I ordered one of each scent in the TS. I love the honey scents, so thought I'd try them both.

Respected Contributor

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to order the 9 piece mini hand cream variety set
Respected Contributor

PS....just ordered the 9 piece hand cream. I figure it's a great way to sample lots of scents.
Respected Contributor

Hi,

i have the white honey and I love it. Its very light. I dont smell the cedarwood. Light white floral with a touch of citrus.  This isnt overpowering at all.  I think white almond is a strong scent. Reminds me a little of Vidal Sassons cherry almond mixed with Jergens almond. Its a nice smell, but too strong for me.  Snowdrop is aldo a light scent. 

Hth

Respected Contributor

Has anyone used both the Honey and Mint hand butter and foot butter? Are they the same product with different names?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just got my shipping confirmation email for the TS. So excited to try this line! According to the site, the 9 piece mini hand cream set isn't shipping until Seprember. I've been a long time Philosophy user but finding the products kind of blah lately. Hopefully I'll be wowed by Perlier.

Respected Contributor

I loved Perlier until they took away my favorites!!

They were lavender honey and their vanilla line.  I also love the Caribbean Vanilla line, but  the other was different.

They have a honey lavender that sort of resembles the lavender honey, but it's not the same.

Love their talcum powders, but they have taken away my favorites there too.

Hyacinth    Cat Sad