Honored Contributor

Re: Going Back to the Perlier Line

I just ordered the White Honey set, too.  A few years ago, I liked their early honey products, and you can't beat the new offer!  Wow, all that and free shipping too! 

Can't wait for it to get here Smiley Happy

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Contributor

I am also curious as to how this TS smells.

Has anyone tried the white almond? Does it smell like almonds or something else?  Always was wondering about that.

Respected Contributor

I just ordered the white honey because they just said it's the better option for sensitive skin. I'm tempted to order the imperial just to get it home and compare.
Respected Contributor

I hope the White Honey isn't too floral. I ordered two. One for a gift. The way they talk, it's very subtle. Skip said they did that on purpose because they had never had a product with that many fragrances combined. They keep saying its a clean smell. 

Skip and his Mom are very entertaining. I enjoy their shows. My favorite bath and body products are Perlier and Korres.  Philosophy lost me a long time ago. 

Super Contributor

I've never used Perlier before. Are their body washes sulfate-free?

Valued Contributor

I own both scents. Imperial honey has a luxurious feel with a long lasting, sweet, honey scent. It smells so good. I put in on in the morning and I can't help but sniff my arm throughout the day, LOL. White Honey is more of a citrus scent. I think of White Honey as a more traditional perfume scent. You can't go wrong with either scent. I am not a fan of sweet scents, but I love Imperial Honey. It's unique. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't bought any for a while. I wish they had the old scents, I miss the Acaia Shea Butter and  Wild Orchid shower gel.

Valued Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

I just ordered the White Honey set, too.  A few years ago, I liked their early honey products, and you can't beat the new offer!  Wow, all that and free shipping too! 

Can't wait for it to get here Smiley Happy

I bought the mini hand creams which I do every year.....love them and one of them is white honey. Those are on extended delivery until 9/11 so I bought the WH TS in autoship but pushed it out til end of September so I can try the WH first.  Once the hand creams come and I try the white honey, I'll decide if I want the autoship and if not, I'll cancel it.  

I've tried a few other Perlier scents in the past that I didn't like but kept them because I hate to pay for return postage. I donate them to the Women's shelter. 

I love many scents in Perlier and I really don't need any more body creams but I'll see how I like this scent!

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

Me too on the Beekman 1802.  I am just finishing up the honey and orange blossom shower gel and lotion.  They are out of everything over at Evinelive. 

They are out of almost everything. Can't wait for their show in Sept. I bought quite a bit their last 2 visits. I bought the TTV, 2 sets of the 4 bar soaps, hand washes, cuticle cream, hand lotions. Love their fragrances. They smell really good & not overpowering. I have used a lot of different goat milk soaps & like theirs the best.

I want to try Beekman products in September. I hope they have some good deals.

I like Perlier but I don't need anything & don't want to be tempted so I am not watching or shopping for it online. 

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know what retailers carry this line?

I'm a bit fanatical about scents and usually buy unscented, but a good friend used to swear by this line.

I think I'll go sniff Perlier testers first ..... but I appreciate the feedback & recommendations here.