Respected Contributor

This is another way Goat Milk Stuff is uping their CS.  Their CS is the best anyway when I compare it to other companies I order from.  Their products are so good and they don't "farm out" (forgive the pun) to other people to make their products.  I can't imagine the Q ever having that kind of CS.  

@goldensrbest  Your post made perfect sense to me. 

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

This is another way Goat Milk Stuff is uping their CS.  Their CS is the best anyway when I compare it to other companies I order from.  Their products are so good and they don't "farm out" (forgive the pun) to other people to make their products.  I can't imagine the Q ever having that kind of CS.  

Thank you, some post are getting under my skin.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

This thread really did make me laugh.  I kinda wondered how they were going to ship the item to by email....LOL   I know technology improves by leaps and bounds but delivering items by email.....I didn't think it was capable of that....LOL

Respected Contributor

I am a dedicated customer of Goats Milk Stuff; I also recently got a personalized video telling my my order had shipped.  This company never ceases to impress me & I think it is a fabulous way of setting their company apart in this otherwise impersonable IT world we now live in.  This is a family owned business & I am a huge advocate of these businesses!  

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

@goldensrbest, to be fair, your post isn't very clear.  I have never heard of a company called Goat Milk Stuff and I'm guessing others haven't either.  And the fact that you didn't capitalize all the letters made me think you were calling Beekman products "goat milk stuff" and that's what you were referring to.      

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

@goldensrbest, to be fair, your post isn't very clear.  I have never heard of a company called Goat Milk Stuff and I'm guessing others haven't either.  And the fact that you didn't capitalize all the letters made me think you were calling Beekman products "goat milk stuff" and that's what you were referring to.      

There has been many post on goats milk stuff,on here .

Respected Contributor

Love this company.

Respected Contributor

I honestly don't see what all the confusion is about!  Just READ!!  Anyway, I have been considering ordering from Goat Milk Stuff cause I ihear good things about them and Beekman is fine if you get a good deal and free shipping but...I like new things!  How are their products and what are your favorites?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Goats milk stuff

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  You are not alone. I do not come to this board often enough to read everything posted here, so it was not clear to me what "Goats milk stuff" could possibly be. 

But I happen to love goat milk products, so I opened this post. I had to read through both pages to understand what OP was actually saying.  

"Goats milk stuff

I placed a order for my mom,they are sending you a video that tells you it is ready to be shipped, to your e mail."

I may not be as quick or smart as some others here, especially regarding stuff I never heard of before, so here, I edited opening post to be more clear for dummies like me: 

"Re Goat Milk Stuff

I placed an order for my mom, and Goat Milk Stuff company sent me an e-mail with a video that tells me this order is ready to be shipped. What a great customer service!" 

Honored Contributor

Fail to see how anyone could find my post confusing.