Honored Contributor

Goats Milk Stuff - Your Favorite Scents?

I think I'm over Beekman soap, going to move on.  Those of you who enjoy bar soaps from Goats Milk Stuff, what are your favorite scents?  I'm looking for recommendations.

Respected Contributor

Re: Goats Milk Stuff - Your Favorite Scents?

I use only the pure goats milk soap.  No fragrance added.  Love it.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I like the Canus original from Canada.I also like the beekman fresh air but Canis smells nicer to me.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I like the Canus original from Canada.I also like the beekman fresh air but Canis smells nicer to me.

I'm asking about the brand called Goats Milk Stuff.

Honored Contributor

The box is burgundy and beige color.I think you can buy at amazon too.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch @Oops sorry.i thought you meant goats milk products.I haven’t heard of that brand.Is it from Q?

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch @I just googled and that does look like good product.If you look on their web they have lots of scent ratings and reps for different skin conditions.If you do purchase could you let us know your thoughts....now you got me interested too.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch @I just googled and that does look like good product.If you look on their web they have lots of scent ratings and reps for different skin conditions.If you do purchase could you let us know your thoughts....now you got me interested too.

No, it's not a brand from The Q.  It's been mentioned here in the forum from time to time.  I've been on their website and at the moment I have 6 bars in my cart!  They ship for free on $50 orders so either I bump it up by a couple more bars or pare it down to one or two, just to give the brand a test run.  I agree with you, though, the positive reviews are encouraging.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I recently ordered for the first time because of recommendations here. I also spent enough to get the free shipping. I split my order between the Cranberry and the Vanilla (full bars). Delicious full-bodied scents, and they are very creamy. In their little burlap bags in a bathroom cabinet, they smell wonderful. Hard for me to choose a favorite between the two scents.

Respected Contributor

Vanilla, blackberry, ocean (great for men as well), lemongrass, and many others.  There scents are fresh and real.  I have a bar of lime by my sink and it removes any onion/garlic scent right now.  My adult son likes one they have for hunters.  It smells awful to me, but it makes you smell like dirt or outdoor "natural" so critters don't smell you.  Excellent product and customer service.  If you have questions, don't hesitate to call and ask. Quick shipping.