Esteemed Contributor

Re: Goats Milk Stuff - Your Favorite Scents?

Cucumber  Melon!  It is just a fresh and clean scent.  I keep bars sitting around the house.  My bathrooms always smell "just cleaned."  I like that!

Respected Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

Cucumber  Melon!  It is just a fresh and clean scent.  I keep bars sitting around the house.  My bathrooms always smell "just cleaned."  I like that!

@ZhillsOh glad to read your review...I have not tried this scent & was just doing an order.

I love clean smells so will be trying this one!

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Thank you everyone, for all the suggestions.  I’ll get my order completed tomorrow.  Looking forward to trying this brand.  

@JeanLouiseFinch Let us know what you think.  The regular size bars are a good size. They are not as huge as the Beekman soaps.  When we had to drive from Chicago to Louisville,  we drove through Indiana and passed the turn off for their farm.  My husband was willing to stop, knowing how much I enjoy their products,   but we had a lot going on so I suggested we pass.   What scents did you order?

Valued Contributor

I've been buying from them for a few years.

Today, I bought full bars of Lilac, almond and anise orange scrubby and half bar of gardenia.

I love how the bathroom smells when I put out a soap bar in a nice soap dish, 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love both Beekman and Goat Milk Stuff. I guess it just depends on the day. In the Goat Milk stuff Line, i like the Raspberry, Vanilla, Almond and baby powder. I am not a real fan of the apple but it is all OK.