Honored Contributor

Re: Goats Milk Stuff - Your Favorite Scents?

@JeanLouiseFinch  if you want to get to $50, I suggest you try the laundry detergent. You can get a trial size for $4 or move up. The stain stick is also another product that works well. Even if it's something you won't use often, it would be a good thing to have for that rare time especially for the low cost. Finally to answer your question, my order usually includes a combination of neutral scents such as Almond, Vanilla, Clean Cotton, and Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey. I also like Lavender, Lemongrass, Olive Oil (the one with Castille), and Black Raspberry. The scents are not overwhelming so I don't think you will have a major problem even if it's a scent you don't initially love.

If you don't want to shell out $50, place a small order and sign up for their emails. They send out discount codes frequently so you could wait until you get one and then also get the FS.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

I love “Goat Milk Stuff” products.. super great family & products.

i use the purity & olive oil.. scents I love the apple & black cherry..

my Grandaughter uses the Tea Tree on her face..Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I wanted to try some half bars myself but yes, the number of scents seemed overwhelming. What to choose. Why I wanted to try half bars to start. THanks for the recommendations.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Will get back to you on my favorite soap scents.   I have a lot and some are definitely favorites and repeat purchases.  The lip balm in the orange tube is fabulous.  I LOVE the Pina Colada and the Almond is also nice.   The balm in the red tube is a little firmer.

Edited to add.  I'm in my office, so I can't really describe the scents since I would really need to have them under my nose!.  I LOVE the SUNRISE,  Cranberry Spice, Fiji and the Oatmeal Milk & Honey.   The Almond is also nice ...  a little lighter in fragrance than the others.  The fragrance does fade after you use the soap for a little bit.  I keep some of these in my armoire,  drawers and linen closet.  The soap lasts a long time.  The kids always sign the packing slip and write little notes ....  I always send them a note when I order telling them how much I enjoy what I'm ordering from them, and let them know that I  give the soaps and lip balms as gifts too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch    I have been using Zum goat's milk bar soap for over 15 years.  My favorite scents are Geranium, Lavender Mint, Clove Mint, Almond.  I actually like all the scents.  The bar soaps are normal size in fun colors except the Almond.  My hands are never dry and I use it at my bathroom sink.  Their website is indigowild.com and other companies sell it too.  Whole Foods carries it too.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Clean cotton and oatmeal & honey are the ones I order most, but I’ve decided to be adventurous with my next order and get some different scents. I usually order half bars as they fit better in my hands, plus if you’re ordering a scent for the first time, you may not like it. I agree with another poster that the stain stick is terrific. They are the only bar soap I’ve used for the last 2 years and I did not get horrible itchy dry skin this past winter.

Honored Contributor

Thank you everyone, for all the suggestions.  I’ll get my order completed tomorrow.  Looking forward to trying this brand.  

Valued Contributor

Oh my, l love so many of their scent's. Some of my favorite's are:

Black Raspberry

Bamboo Charcoal

Vanilla

Gardenia

Honeysuckle

Clean Cotton

Lilac

Luv Spell

Cool Citrus Basil

Fiji Island

I have been so happy with their soap's. I really like that goat's milk is the first ingredient, and they are so moisturizing. I also have been so happy with their customer service, shipping is so fast. I just put in an order about a month ago and it only took 3 day's to get to my house.

Super Contributor

I like the pure, the calendula, and chamomile.  I have very sensitive skin.  If any of you have pets, the bar for pets is the BOMB!  Wash my dog, and cat with it.  Best pet shampoo I ever bought!

Honored Contributor

You really can not go wrong with any of the scents,  so just pick what you like.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.