Regular Contributor

Goatmilkstuff anywhere available in stores

I have heard so many good things about this brand, so I am wondering if It is available it in a store somewhere, like Whole Foods. Or do I have to do buy it exclusively online?

thank you

Respected Contributor

Re: Goatmilkstuff anywhere available in stores

I don't know about stores that sell it, but Amazon carries some of their items.

Respected Contributor

The only other places I have seen it was on Amazon and Esty.

Honored Contributor

@Katilein 

Goat Milk Stuff sent an email this morning introducing bulk discounts on bar soaps. They ship quickly also.

I can find the email if you’re interested. Just let me know.

Regular Contributor

Very interesting brand!  They have a great website with some good info about ordering in the FAQ section (one option is that you can call them!).  As to the OP's question, the FAQ on their website says this:

Can I purchase your stuff locally?

We have a farm store at our farm in Scottsburg, Indiana, where you can purchase all of our items (plus some extras we don't offer on the website). There are a few small stores and distributors that carry a selection of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they have our products in stock and we do not provide a list since we can't guarantee they will have enough inventory.

Respected Contributor

@Katilein wrote:

I have heard so many good things about this brand, so I am wondering if It is available it in a store somewhere, like Whole Foods. Or do I have to do buy it exclusively online?

thank you

It's not available at Whole Foods because I went there and looked before I placed an order. It is really fast delivery. After I placed my order later on in the day the email said it was in the shipping process. It arrived 3 days after I ordered. Fastest  delivery I have ever had. The soaps I ordered were so creamy. I will place  another order.

Respected Contributor

They do sell on ebay. I forgot about that but only the large bars of soap.

Honored Contributor

@Katilein   Whole Foods carries Zum products.  The soap is goat's milk and wonderful.  I have been using for over 20 years.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

When you order from their website it only takes 2 to 3 days to get your products.  I tried the zum brand and for me there's no comparison with the goat milk stuff soap. I have sensitive skin and zum was irritating.  Happy shopping.

Trusted Contributor

Love this vendor. Great prices, super speedy shipping, and you can order half sized bars if you want to try out a different scent. You get a personalized message from whoever fills your order. Plus you are supporting a small business. All good.