Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

OT but @JeanLouiseFinch could you please verify that the package did arrive yesterday? An alert I got said it was delivered and I always like to verify. Thanks.

Yes!  Didn't you get my email, @HappyDaze?  I sent it just as soon as I opened my package.  Thanks again.  I'm really well supplied, but I'm still eager for the next set.  DH and I are going on a trip June 2 so I'm seriously thinking about moving the next one up so I get it in time to take the items with me.  I love the scent of honeysuckle and it would be my only scent of the week, so to speak.

@JeanLouiseFinch no I didn't but I am just glad you got it. I always get nervous when it says left on front porch because you just never know if someone might help themselves to it, lol! I can't wait until the next one too!!! Honeysuckle is such a beloved scent of mine- it reminds me of my childhood. If you move yours let us know what you think of it!! I geared my shipment to arrive after I get back into town from my surgery, kind of like a little gift to myself to lift my spirits up. Smiley Happy I can't wait!

Esteemed Contributor

My DH loves the Beekman soaps and he don't like anything....well except Wen.  He loves it so much I had to get it on AD when they made it available at Evine.  I like the Honey orange blossom and the unscented too.

Frequent Contributor

Beekman, all the way.

I did some reading up on goatmilk soap and did read that the goat milk will exfoliate dry skin. I am biased, love the stuff, but can't imagine it being drying at all. And I know everyone is an individual, reacting differently and uniquely for themselves. Still...

My new stash arrived today. Can't wait to crack into the honey tea/apricot, it smells heavenly through the wrapper. JeanL, the Whitewater is VERY refreshing. I use that where I need a slap in the face/wake up scent.

They don't remove the glycerin and the soaps don't contain sulfates. Don't think I can ever go back to using plain old soaps again if I have anything to say about it.

Only bad thing I have to say is I think it is addictive. Proceed with caution.

Honored Contributor

@caninefitchi wrote:

Beekman, all the way.

I did some reading up on goatmilk soap and did read that the goat milk will exfoliate dry skin. I am biased, love the stuff, but can't imagine it being drying at all. And I know everyone is an individual, reacting differently and uniquely for themselves. Still...

My new stash arrived today. Can't wait to crack into the honey tea/apricot, it smells heavenly through the wrapper. JeanL, the Whitewater is VERY refreshing. I use that where I need a slap in the face/wake up scent.

They don't remove the glycerin and the soaps don't contain sulfates. Don't think I can ever go back to using plain old soaps again if I have anything to say about it.

Only bad thing I have to say is I think it is addictive. Proceed with caution.

Thanks, @caninefitchi.  I have a feeling I won't be waiting much longer.  I haven't met a scent I out and out found objectionable, but Apricot Honey Tea is my favorite of all of them....so far anyway.  The seasonal scents may affect that. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

another Beekman addict here! Love that it's made in USA, love that it's a small business that has exploded on Evine. Love them and my soaps!

Frequent Contributor

OT, but a remark on the Whitewater scent might not be a bad idea. Some of you are fans of the Beekman soap, essential oils not so much. If so, don't purchase Whitewater as you'll be pitching a fit. It has spearmint essential oil in it. I believe it is the only soap that contains it. I am a firm believer in being able to avoid ingredients if one chooses to.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

My DH loves the Beekman soaps and he don't like anything....well except Wen.  He loves it so much I had to get it on AD when they made it available at Evine.  I like the Honey orange blossom and the unscented too.

@ANewHue awww your hubby loves the Beekman soaps AND WEN too?? Heart

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

LOVE the BEEKMAN bar soaps....   LOVE!   They lather beautifully, last FOREVER, and smell wonderful (as others have said, without being overpowering).  I find them to be very moisturizing as well.  Initially I was going to cut them in half, but now acutally like them the size that they are.  The only down side...   they last so long that I can't move on to the next scent for a very long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@nyc1  Exactly!  I don't have that kind of patience.  I cut mine and probably have 6 or 7 halfbars in my shower so I can have choices.  I'm trying my best to wait, but I'm getting anxious to cut my first bar of White Water.  Woman Happy

JLF...    OMG,  can't wait to try the White Water.  When I smelled it, I felt like I was on vacation!   I'm about 1/4 into the Apricot scent currently.  I have so many of the soaps (like a mini, or not so mini, warehouse!),  I put some in my drawers to scent them.  Love.

Honored Contributor

I love using bar soaps. I've tried many goat soaps and don't find anything extraordinary for them to cost so much!! Nope. Not gonna pay $15 for a bar of soap.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@joannecha wrote:

Mallygal, I was in the boat with you. Looked at all kinds of soaps on-line. Finally went on Amazon & bought a couple of inexpensive bars of Canus bar soap (lavender & unscented) and absolutely love them both. They are maybe a little tiny bigger than the bar soap you buy in the supermarket. I have very dry skin & don't have to use as much moisturizer after my shower. I don't think you have to spend a lot to get a good soap.

Canus is good.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.