Super Contributor

Beekman1802 facial wipes are NOT make of paper, they are cotton.  Have you used any cheap wipes to be able to compare?  Beekmans are far superior.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   I should have said each package but I thought everyone would know what I meant.  I still think $7 is high

kindness is strength
Contributor
I got these in the Beauty with Benefits bag, and I'm glad I did! They do not agree with my skin AT ALL. Lots of burning. Same thing with Purity soap. I can use Korres and bareMinerals with no issues. The Beekman clothes are a really nice quality though! Wish they agreed with me.
Respected Contributor

I love these. When I get home from work, I normally go for a run. I really don't want to do a full face scrub, so I use one of these to get the surface make-up so I don't wipe my sweaty face on my run shirt and leave make-up on it. They work great

Deb

Valued Contributor

Loved the idea of storing a package in the fridge! I'm definitely trying that. 

For some reason this is a product that my Mom keeps me well stocked on. Whenever she orders for herself she also orders for me. I greatly appreciate that and use these daily, even when not wearing makeup. They are a nice refresher during these oppressive humid days.

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

@JesssMe   Just a figure of speech when I said paper.  The wipes are very nice but I still find the price to be too high.  There are other wipes that are also nice.  Let's face it, all you are doing is wiping your face and then I wash my face and then use toner and then apply moisturizer.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

They are expensive and I consider them a luxury. I just got them for the first time when they offered the six pack of 30. I'm enjoying them, they are high quality, and they don't dry out or rip while using. I wipe my face, neck, arms, hands, legs, you get the idea!! With one wipe and it's still moist! I have sensitive skin and haven't had any adverse reaction yet. I recommend.

KJPA
Valued Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Katcat1 

I am not familiar with this product.  Are you say each wipe is $7???  I need to buy a few goats if that's the case!  Do goats and donkeys get along?  I'm wanting a donkey too! Smiley Happy  

@monicakm , Actually, donkeys can protect goats from stray dogs, coyotes, and wolves.

Respected Contributor

Beekman wipes are great but you can usually get a pretty good deal on HSN.  I buy all my Beekman from them.  

Valued Contributor

I don't find them expensive. I like how they give slight exfoliation when you use them. Mom liked to cleanse when she cant shower every day due to her age. They have enough liquid that once I wipe my face off, I flip it and wipe down the bathroom counter or the top of the kitchen trash bin. I love them!