Trusted Contributor

On the recommendation of a poster here I tried GMS.  Ordered a peppermint luffa, a sugar scrub and a half bar of black raspberry (OMG) soap.  Love the BR fragrance as well as the luffa and scrub.   Unfortunately they only offer the luffas in a limited choice of fragrances and raspberry isn't one of them.  Will go back to this company when I need more.  I had ordered from Beekman twice but found the items too perfumy and/or the unfragranced soap smell like - well - a barn.  

Valued Contributor

I just started using the Beekman products a few months ago and I love those. I am definitely going to give Goat Milk Stuff a try too. Thanks for posting!  

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Respected Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

On the recommendation of a poster here I tried GMS.  Ordered a peppermint luffa, a sugar scrub and a half bar of black raspberry (OMG) soap.  Love the BR fragrance as well as the luffa and scrub.   Unfortunately they only offer the luffas in a limited choice of fragrances and raspberry isn't one of them.  Will go back to this company when I need more.  I had ordered from Beekman twice but found the items too perfumy and/or the unfragranced soap smell like - well - a barn.  

I had ordered one bar of the black raspberry when I purchased the 5 bar of purity and 5 bars of honey & oats. Oh my goodness that black raspberry smell is divine. I ended up ordering 5 more bars. I think the sandlewood is a good scent for men.

Super Contributor

I've used both, and both are excellent.  I now prefer GMS, because of less ingrediants.  I bought a pet bar from them, and it was the best dpg/cat shampoo I've ever used in my life.  I've given the pet bars as gifts too!  I love how Beekman is packaged, and their gift boxes are phenominal, but I think they are turning into a giant company, so they are using a lot of ingrediants to bump up profits now.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I love GMS because it's a family business with pure ingredients.  The bar & liquid soaps are phenomenal.  Knowing the #1 ingredient is goats milk is very important to me.  I also love their Goat Milk laundry soap.  Fantastic CS and fast shipping.  I've shared with many friends and all of them continue to use these products.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Goat Milk Stuff

[ Edited ]

I've been using GMS for years and will continue to do so, Their soaps are very creamy and smell great and I can get half bars which last me a long time in the shower. I tried Beekman soaps once and while it was fine, the bar was just way too big, couldn';t fit in my shower dish and I kept dropping it because my fingers can't close around it.

ETA: I placed another order yesterday and it shipped out today, arrival on thursday, I ordred something new with my soap bars, a bag of soap shavings/scraps. What a great idea! Instead of tossing bits and pieces, bag them up and sell them. You can put some in little muslin bags and scent your drawers, in your car as air fresheners or just by the sink. $2.50 for the bag. 

Contributor

Like another person said, I am overstocked with Beekmam products but plan to try GMS when those run out. I just need to stop watching the Beekman shows so I won’t be tempted. I have been on the GMS website a few times and there are several items that I want to try but that might not be until next year!