Respected Contributor

Goat Milk Stuff

[ Edited ]

I've been using Beekman goat milk soap since it first came out and really loved it. For years I've been reading about Goat Milk Stuff here and decided to give it a try as I am tired of paying Beekman prices. OMG!!!!!! This soap is wonderful. I ordered scents I am familiar with like lavender, a loofa infused with a mint soap, the unscented, and the unscented with olive oil. No more guessing or hoping I'll like the scent combinations. These soaps are absolutely wonderful and moisturizing. The olive oil castile especially will be great in winter. Just have to say I'm a new convert. Sorry Beekman Boys!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Trusted Contributor

@reiki604 , I agree. I had been reading posts on here about their products but so often it was more to bash Beekman's. 

Recently read positive posts about goatmilkstuff instead of bashing so decided to give them a try.

I LOVE the luffa. I did buy a bar of their soap but have used the luffa exclusively so far. Told my friend about this brand so she ordered and feels the same way. She just resupplied and bought extras for gifts. I have an extra luffa to give to another friend.

Nice discovery. My husband, being older and having that thin Irish skin, is continuing with the Beekman's. I have several bars on hand.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Goat Milk Stuff

[ Edited ]

Excellent customer service (this is a home-based business where all of the children have a job), speedy shipping, and you can purchase half sized bars. Have used their soap exclusively for over 3 years. No more dry skin! I forgot to mention very reasonable prices. Check out the stain stick!

Respected Contributor

I love GMS. My next order I plan on trying the olive oil castile. I have tried several scents of theirs and so far have enjoyed all. I had posted about GMS tea tree shampoo bar that I also love.  Shipping is so fast. 

Frequent Contributor

I just can't warm up to the Beekman duo. I didnt care for their vibe when on they were on another shopping channel. Now I find them even more obnoxious on the Q. 

Regular Contributor

Interesting.....never heard of it.  I just subscribed for their newsletter.  I’m swimming in Beekman products, but plan to try this company next.  Thanks!  And the goats are SO SWEET!

Respected Contributor

I alternate between Beekman and Goat Milk Stuff. I think the prices are similar because the Goat Milk Stuff bars are smaller than Beekman. Both are great products. I love that GMS is a home based business and the children are all part of the business. 

Trusted Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

I've been using Beekman goat milk soap since it first came out and really loved it. For years I've been reading about Goat Milk Stuff here and decided to give it a try as I am tired of paying Beekman prices. OMG!!!!!! This soap is wonderful. I ordered scents I am familiar with like lavender, a loofa infused with a mint soap, the unscented, and the unscented with olive oil. No more guessing or hoping I'll like the scent combinations. These soaps are absolutely wonderful and moisturizing. The olive oil castile especially will be great in winter. Just have to say I'm a new convert. Sorry Beekman Boys!

I was looking at the olive oil castile.  Think I will give it a try.  

Trusted Contributor

@grayhairdontcare wrote:

I just can't warm up to the Beekman duo. I didnt care for their vibe when on they were on another shopping channel. Now I find them even more obnoxious on the Q. 

I have the same issue.  They just seem like salespeople, which is too bad because they have the story of employing people in their small town, and that is appealing to me.  They just don't come across as very genuine and I'm not sure why.  

Super Contributor

I love the " Purity"  soap from Goat Milk Stuff  as a facial cleanser.  It's so gentle and leaves my skin soooo soft.    There's no added fragrance in the Purity but it still smells clean.  The GMS soaps don't  have as many ingredients as the Beekman soaps, either.  My husband likes the Beekman soaps for the shower because he likes scented soap and the bar lasts a long time.