Honored Contributor

@nyc1  Then it was "hacked" for the past year plus...  I went back just shy of two years and it was constant. They/he also made their facebook page private; it's been public for a long time as well.

In any event, on to OTHER vendors.

There have been some WONDERFUL brands mentioned here. I've been exploring and am looking forward to trying a bunch of new soaps! : )

Super Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

It was Josh and I read the twitter posts.  I could only get through a few due to the amount of hate that was coming from him. Most of it was politically motivated and his hate included wishing family members of certain people to get cancer and die. That's just the tip of the iceberg.  His hatred was all consuming and so vile.  I was totally shocked that someone who has worked so hard to be in the public eye would express himself this way in social media.  He has every right to express anything he likes, but there will be a price to pay.  Everyone will decide what kind of people to do business.

@brandiwine  Do you think their account may have been hacked?  It happens all the time.   I'm now familiar with twitter, but so many sites are hacked and people don't always find out right away.  Just a thought.

Not a chance,since they were SHAMMING an Airline (must have had reserved seats together)but because the only 2 seats available  were not together ranted about that,and then posted pictures of the outside of the plane with emphasis on the exterior being tattered. Not very Neighborly. VIP mentality IMO.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

It was Josh and I read the twitter posts.  I could only get through a few due to the amount of hate that was coming from him. Most of it was politically motivated and his hate included wishing family members of certain people to get cancer and die. That's just the tip of the iceberg.  His hatred was all consuming and so vile.  I was totally shocked that someone who has worked so hard to be in the public eye would express himself this way in social media.  He has every right to express anything he likes, but there will be a price to pay.  Everyone will decide what kind of people to do business.

@brandiwine  Do you think their account may have been hacked?  It happens all the time.   I'm now familiar with twitter, but so many sites are hacked and people don't always find out right away.  Just a thought.

NO!  Just how he is.  

Occasional Contributor

Re: Goat Milk Stuff

[ Edited ]

Super Contributor

@Sharon7130 wrote:
Dazlin, agree with your post regarding Beekman soap. I have tried so many skincare brands only to find after a short use, my overly sensitive skin could not tolerate it. Started very slow with Beekman products, as I didn’t want to waste any more of my hard earned cash on something that would end up be thrown away. I have strayed to other goat milk brands but always went back to Beekman. I saw the posts reading the tweets. Was shocked and appalled as the rest of you on these boards. Since I am not on social media of any form, sent an email to their store. Josh did reply to my emails. Was able to voice my concerns and he replied honestly and directly. A couple of days ago I wanted to cancel my evine orders. Could not do so, they were shipped. Thought a long time about returning, and changed my micompares to Beekman IMO. And I literally have tried it all. Being a long time lurker and a first time poster, know there is going to be a lot of criticism. Lol

Did he apologise?

Respected Contributor

Re: Goat Milk Stuff

[ Edited ]

@Sharon7130 wrote:
Dazlin, agree with your post regarding Beekman soap. I have tried so many skincare brands only to find after a short use, my overly sensitive skin could not tolerate it. Started very slow with Beekman products, as I didn’t want to waste any more of my hard earned cash on something that would end up be thrown away. I have strayed to other goat milk brands but always went back to Beekman. I saw the posts reading the tweets. Was shocked and appalled as the rest of you on these boards. Since I am not on social media of any form, sent an email to their store. Josh did reply to my emails. Was able to voice my concerns and he replied honestly and directly. A couple of days ago I wanted to cancel my evine orders. Could not do so, they were shipped. Thought a long time about returning, and changed my micompares to Beekman IMO. And I literally have tried it all. Being a long time lurker and a first time poster, know there is going to be a lot of criticism. Lol

@Sharon7130I'm an optimistic person and am not judging Josh in any way since I did not read his comments., but this post is very suspicious.  JMO

Honored Contributor

I for one do not know what his rant was about,or whom it was about, mind telling?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor
I agree,the new poster is suspicious. If Josh wrote back, what did he say? Golden, QVC pulled 2 threads on this. No way they are going to allow this topic to be rehashed.

Respected Contributor

I tried Beekman soap once and wasn't impressed.  I've tried goat milk soap from a couple of other companies that are much better and less expensive.  I don't buy from the Q and HSN much,  I can do better elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@AngelLove2 wrote:
I agree,the new poster is suspicious. If Josh wrote back, what did he say? Golden, QVC pulled 2 threads on this. No way they are going to allow this topic to be rehashed.

Exactly. And to be honest, let's NOT have it happen to THIS thread. There are some great brands listed and we can continue to discuss them as long as we don't rehash the trash.