Trusted Contributor

I got an email this morning with notice of 2 new soaps for fall,  Cider Press and Anise Orange Scrubby.  I ordered both.  I love anise in general.  My favorite GMS soap is the Black Raspberry but I thought I would try these.  I love their Luffas too.  Within 2 hours they have been packaged and labeled and I should receive by MondaySmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I got that email, too.  I just recently bought a bar of Purity and a bar of Charcoal.  It's on the way.  Very fast shipping.

Honored Contributor

@avid shopper 

Oh, you had me at black raspberry!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

I got an email this morning with notice of 2 new soaps for fall,  Cider Press and Anise Orange Scrubby.  I ordered both.  I love anise in general.  My favorite GMS soap is the Black Raspberry but I thought I would try these.  I love their Luffas too.  Within 2 hours they have been packaged and labeled and I should receive by MondaySmiley Happy

That black raspberry smells so good. I love all the scents I have tried so far including the shampoo bars.

Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@avid shopper 

It is delicious...have you tried it?

Honored Contributor

@avid shopper 

I have the black raspberry, almond, oatmeal milk & honey in my cart, have you tried those other 2 scents?

Oh, and of course Kingston put a pet bar for himself in my cart too, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@avid shopper 

It is delicious...have you tried it?

@avid shopper 

This is my first experience with this company, I'm taking your word for it, LOL!

I do love goat milk products in general, but have only tried Beekman's until now.

Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@avid shopper 

I have the black raspberry, almond, oatmeal milk & honey in my cart, have you tried those other 2 scents?

Oh, and of course Kingston put a pet bar for himself in my cart too, LOL!

Big 'ol hug for Kingston!  I have only had the black raspberry so far.  It was recommended here and I loved it so much that is all I have ordered.  I do love the luffas which have soap infused in them but they don't make them in BR, so I got OMH - that is what they call it. They will make a custom luffa but it is $80.00 - so no way on that.  I also have purchased "sugar scrub cubes" in "pink sugary" but have since found sugar scrub cubes on Amazon in BR and they were less $$.

Respected Contributor

Their products are the best!!  Black raspberry and OHM are my favs!  The soap is so moisturizing.  No bathtub scum like I got when I tried Beekman.  I just started using their deodorant (no baking soda formula) and it really works.  Great price.  Their moisture sticks are great as well.  Wonderful family run business.  CS is the very best!

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine 

Good to hear your opinion about their moisture sticks!

Besides several bars of soap, I ordered the black raspberry moisture stick and lip balm to make a $50 order.....I'm a sucker for free shipping, LOL!