Respected Contributor

Re: Goat Milk Soap On a Budget...Fantastic Soap

I was sailing past the spa department at Wegmans, and stopped short when I came upon a beautiful fragrance. It was coming from the goat's milk soap! I could hardly put them down, they smelled so good. But at 5.49 per bar, I did.

I still might splurge, though, maybe for one of our powder rooms.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@lindseyemmie wrote:

Hello,

I wanted to share my recent find. I purchased  NATURE by CANUS Goat Milk Soap. The description states "Pure Vegetable Soap with Fresh Goats Milk"  I paid $2.49 for a 5 ounce bar. I bought Fragrance Free since most scents bother me. I must say this is the best Goat Milk soap I've tried & I've tried many, including Beekman, which I had to returnd because it dried my skin out. The Nature by Canus soap has no scent, is very moisturing & leaves your skin feeling like silk. I use it as my facial cleanser. It removes all my makeup, including mascara. I've had no dry skin or breakouts. You can find it at health food stores & in the healthy beauty section in many grocery stores. For under $3.00 it's worth a try. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Hugs.

Thank you for this info.  I have a trader joes and whole foods store.  I will check it out.  Have a nice daySmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@lindseyemmie ....thanks! I just ordered two bars from Amazon.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

Update on the Canus soap. I have been using it for two days now and really like it. No more dry, itchy skin. I will definitely be re-ordering it from Amazon.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.