Regular Contributor

Goat Milk Soap On a Budget...Fantastic Soap

Hello,

I wanted to share my recent find. I purchased  NATURE by CANUS Goat Milk Soap. The description states "Pure Vegetable Soap with Fresh Goats Milk"  I paid $2.49 for a 5 ounce bar. I bought Fragrance Free since most scents bother me. I must say this is the best Goat Milk soap I've tried & I've tried many, including Beekman, which I had to returnd because it dried my skin out. The Nature by Canus soap has no scent, is very moisturing & leaves your skin feeling like silk. I use it as my facial cleanser. It removes all my makeup, including mascara. I've had no dry skin or breakouts. You can find it at health food stores & in the healthy beauty section in many grocery stores. For under $3.00 it's worth a try. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Hugs.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Goat Milk Soap On a Budget...Fantastic Soap

@lindseyemmie 

See, this is why i love this forum. Thanks for sharing ---

⚓️
Super Contributor

Wrote it down !!!   Thanks for sharing such a great find ! My skin takes a beating during winter...this can only help !!!  Thank you again

Super Contributor

@lindseyemmie wrote:

Hello,

I wanted to share my recent find. I purchased  NATURE by CANUS Goat Milk Soap. The description states "Pure Vegetable Soap with Fresh Goats Milk"  I paid $2.49 for a 5 ounce bar. I bought Fragrance Free since most scents bother me. I must say this is the best Goat Milk soap I've tried & I've tried many, including Beekman, which I had to returnd because it dried my skin out. The Nature by Canus soap has no scent, is very moisturing & leaves your skin feeling like silk. I use it as my facial cleanser. It removes all my makeup, including mascara. I've had no dry skin or breakouts. You can find it at health food stores & in the healthy beauty section in many grocery stores. For under $3.00 it's worth a try. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Hugs.

I live in the Chicagoland area.  What part of the country do you live in.  I don't think I have ever seen this.  What grocery store do you get this at?

Trusted Contributor

@Beeweaver, I'm in the Chicago area also, 20 minutes from Woodfield, near Bartlett, & Bloomingdale. The manufacturer is in Canada, they have a Canadian site & a U.S. site. I went to the U.S. site, I don't see any stores listed in the U.S. that sell the products, which leads me to believe that they're available online only in the U.S.  

Super Contributor

Amazon also carries this line of soap

Respected Contributor

Thanks!  I too am going to check this out.

Respected Contributor

@lindseyemmie  Per your recommendation, I just ordered it from Amazon.  In winter, especially, I have dry skin and have been looking for a good soap to address the dry skin problem.  

Thanks for posting this.  Will post an update when I try it..Smiley Happy

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

@lindseyemmie 

I'm going to check for this soap on Ebay  as i shop there a lot...if not i check out Amazon.

Thank you !   as i could use a soap like you mentionedSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Try  I HERB,and PURTAINS PRIDE. SWANSON

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.