Honored Contributor

Re: 'Goat' Milk? 'Donkey' Milk? .. for Cosmetics?

@Shelbelle 

Do you use It Cosmetics?  They use snail snot in some of their cosmetics.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey @monicakm  I know you love them (what's not to love). They are the absolute best and easiest four legged baby to have. As far as dogs, sadly, as a rule no. Their arch enemy are wolves (coyotes) which is why I ever got one to begin with. They were coming closer every night and one of my rescue groups had a really beat up jack that needed a pasture and TLC and the rest is history. You can't have just one they have to have a "friend" (I didn't want a goat). That friend was a female and oh boy it didn't take long to have a family like none other. BTW any one that thinks puppies are cute needs to see a new mini donkey. 

Valued Contributor

@TwinkleBell wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@TwinkleBell    YOU try and milk a donkey then report back with the outcome, if you're able.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

@Kachina624 

Well, unless I'm misunderstanding,   *someone* milked a Donkey in order to sell the "donkey milk" products on HSN  -->  < LINK >

Maybe in Greece they know how to milk the donkey better,or their behavior is better  then donkeys in the USA. I'M  liking the results from the  serum and soap, on my second auto delivery from HSN.

Honored Contributor

If you don't like their cosmetics, at least they taste good.  Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

This thread made me laugh, there are a lot of good nutrients in milks so it makes sense it could be good for the skin. Last year I was looking at a soap vendor at a fair and she told me her Mother's Milk soap was made with 100% natural breast milk. I almost started laughing like a little kid and got out of there but I researched it when I came home and I'd imagine it would be great for the skin, I just can't do it. I bought soap from an herb grower instead. I'd try goat milk soap and maybe donkey (though human is probably less weird just not something I'm used to) but tend to get essential oil fatty soaps instead due to allergies. 

Honored Contributor

Well since I would have to choose, I'd stick with my dogs.  I'll just have to be happy with the two next door (these little guys aren't next door).

Baby donkey troubles: A Mamaku donkey rescuer explains the sad reality for  many donkeys in New Zealand

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Shelbelle 

Do you use It Cosmetics?  They use snail snot in some of their cosmetics.

Nope!! and I would never buy Isomers Snail serum either

Valued Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Well since I would have to choose, I'd stick with my dogs.  I'll just have to be happy with the two next door (these little guys aren't next door).

Baby donkey troubles: A Mamaku donkey rescuer explains the sad reality for  many donkeys in New Zealand

~~~~~~~

@monicakm   awww... adorable..  Smiley Very Happy

*hugs*  *huggy furry babies*  and look at those ears!  awww

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .