Honored Contributor

Re: Goat Milk And Now .... Donkey Milk

@rms1954   DO you kick up your heels when you use it?   LOL

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

For those of you using the donkey milk, does it have a smell. I was reading the reviews on HSN and some posters were saying that it had a horrible smell. Thank you

Contributor

I guess it's better than the crushed bugs that people spread all over their lips and cheeks to get that pink or red tint! No over ever talks about it, but it's in most products, unless you look for vegan lipstick! 

Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch 

I've wanted a donkey for a couple of years Smiley Happy  We have enough land for one.  DH says no Smiley Sad  We have two dogs that use the same fenced 3/4 acre pasture and he's afraid a sweet little donkey will kick them and possibly kill them Smiley Surprised  Someone out here has a donkey.  I love to hear it bray.

Respected Contributor

When i first saw this product on HSN , i thought what a turn off , i know there isn't much of a difference between cow and goat, but it seemed stupid , for the lack of a better word.

Respected Contributor

@rescuedogmom4 wrote:

I guess it's better than the crushed bugs that people spread all over their lips and cheeks to get that pink or red tint! No over ever talks about it, but it's in most products, unless you look for vegan lipstick! 

@rescuedogmom4 wrote:

Did you know the coating on many lemons is crushed beetles to keep them shiny. Gross to me , even though i continue to buy them.

Esteemed Contributor

Let's see, goat scam, then donkey scam....should we be investing in mares?

Honored Contributor

According to Merriam-Webster...

image.png

donkey

1: the domestic @ss (Equus asinus)
2: a stupid or obstinate person

Hmmm.
~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

Sometimes it just better to be uninformed Smiley Sad  Snail slime on my face and crushed beetles on my lemons???  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@BlueFinch 

I've wanted a donkey for a couple of years Smiley Happy  We have enough land for one.  DH says no Smiley Sad  We have two dogs that use the same fenced 3/4 acre pasture and he's afraid a sweet little donkey will kick them and possibly kill them Smiley Surprised  Someone out here has a donkey.  I love to hear it bray.

Funny.  Last night my husband asked me what I would do if I won the lottery and the first thing I said was build my home way way far away from everyone -- off the grid and then I would get a horse and a donkey and a minature pig, oh and goats cuz they are funny when they run and jump on each other.  The list went on.