Respected Contributor

GoPure Beauty Skin Care? Anyone use?

Go Pure Beauty . com  is the website, it looks interesting, complete system is is like 104.00 with coupon code right now.

I was just interested to see if anyone else has tried this line, TONS of reviews.

Seems to be all the basics we hear we need, Retinol, Vitamin C and so on, I am just curious if anyone else has seen this?

Why Should You Choose goPure Beauty? Here are just a few reasons:

• goPure Beauty products are all proudly Made in the U.S.A from globally sourced materials
  • 100% CRUELTY FREE - ALWAYS
  • NO AUTOSHIP - You order when you want and we NEVER do any autoship or autobill
  • Get FREE SHIPPING on all U.S. orders over $49
  • We stand behind our products with a 60 DAY 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - so there is NO RISK in trying goPure!
  • We guarantee that our products are the highest purity possible 
  • We use our own products daily and swear by them!
  • Our reviews speak for themselves - Customers Love goPure
  • Our products are made with our favorite active ingredients such as Hayluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Shea Butter, Green Tea, Aloe Vera, Argan Oil, Rosehip Oil and many others.
  • More importantly you will find NO Parabens, NO artificial fragrances, NO propylene glycol, NO hydroquinone, NO formaldehyde, NO sls and NO dyes in our products EVER. 

Your COMPLETE Satisfaction is our number one priority - we never forget that our customers are THE REASON WE EXIST!

Valued Contributor

Re: GoPure Beauty Skin Care? Anyone use?

@SandGirl 

Hi  i did try the vit c and retinol my skin is sensitve but i will soon be 56 and wanted to try to incorporate these ingredients in my skin care Unfortunately a no go for my skin but their customer service is Excellent !When i emailed them that i needed to return my products they told me i didnt have to send them back they would just refund me back They did refund me within 72 hours of my email. I would definetly try them the quality is excellent they have several products to choose from i do have their eyevserum and is is great have a wonderful weekend 

Super Contributor

Tried pack that was for sensitive skin (Vit C and no retinol). Used for a month and didn't see that my skin looked any different. Called for refund and received it quickly with no issues. If you are interested in trying, you should and if you don't like it, then get your no refund with no hassle.
Valued Contributor

I ordered the set of hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C and Retinol. Hope it's as good as it sounds!