Contributor

I've been using Chanel nude as my go to lip liner......the one that goes with everything.  But before I order another one, do you have suggestions for a lip liner you use all the time because it goes with all your lipsticks?

thanks!

Respected Contributor

I continue to see MAC spice mentioned as fav lip liner.  Probably less pricey than Chanel.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor
My newest is titanium dioxide free and it is by Coastal Classic Creations. It is called “Canyon Rose.” Love love
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Rimmel Moisture Renew Clear Lip Liner

Honored Contributor

@bnf46 wrote:

I've been using Chanel nude as my go to lip liner......the one that goes with everything.  But before I order another one, do you have suggestions for a lip liner you use all the time because it goes with all your lipsticks?

thanks!

@bnf46   Of course, the liner should match your natural lip color so you don’t see a line as lipstick begins to wear off. Everyone may have a different answer. I like NYX beige or nude, Wet ‘N Wild 666 (there’s a blast from the past), Bobbi Brown Ballet Pink (may be disc.), & Laura Mercier Plumberry. I like Tilbury’s Pillow Talk Liner. It came in a kit w/ lipstick & gloss at Nord. sale, but won’t purchase it again on its own.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Go to lip liner

[ Edited ]

Yes, I have 2 suggestions for neutral lipliners.

1.  MAC spice 

2.  MAC boldly bare

I've used both for many years, "spice" is the darker neutral and "boldly bare" is the lighter nude. $18.00.

They stay on, a big fan of these and lipstick stays put!

Respected Contributor

When I use a lipliner, the one I usually wear that blends well with most of my neutral lippies is Urban Decay's Naked.

Respected Contributor

I have a very hard with lip liners showing up on my lips. L'Oreal made a great one but was d/c. A few years ago I discoverd Jordana and this is now my go to. Plush Plum is the one that I use the most. I don't fill in my lips just line them.

Esteemed Contributor

Doll 10 hydrolux lip liner.  

Honored Contributor

I like the Jordana Easy Liner in 'Rock n' Rose'.  It's top-rated, inexpensive and goes with every color of lippy I own. I can wear either the RnR or the Tawny shades. Both colors are universal.

IMG_1782.png