Respected Contributor

Glutathiosome Plus High Potency Face Serum

in the bonus 4 oz size with the Pollution Defense Cream is back in stock at Evine for what amounts to 1.00 more than what it was as the TTV price  (79.99+2.99),  item 312-623

Just a heads up for those that might be kicking themselves for not getting it or want more more more!    Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Glutathiosome Plus High Potency Face Serums

[ Edited ]

Thanks @SeaGal! This is a super deal for a super product!

This Glut kit has also FREE shipping today. All Isomers products have free shipping on Evine now.

Esteemed Contributor

This probably was an accidental item that was still hanging.... unfortunately it shows sold out now.

Valued Contributor

Bummer!!!  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Keep on checking, @Jen44 - you never know, one may pop back in!

Honored Contributor

Re: Glutathiosome Plus High Potency Face Serum

@SeaGal@sonechko@Jen44

I put in an order for "Mesmerize" today ... used a retailmenot code and free shipping.

About the Glutathiosome large size... don't give up!

Last time, I nabbed one the day after the presentation!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Oh wow, oh no, looks like there wasnt many to go around. Thanks @sonechko for letting us know the status on it.

I was hem hawin around making up my mind whether I needed (or could afford) a 3rd one and missed it!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Glutathiosome Plus High Potency Face Serum

Mesmerise is awesome @LTT1! By-the-way, it's an updated formulation - most of the active ingredients of Glutathiosome Eye Veil are moved into this one now, and Glut for eyes is discountinued.

Respected Contributor

I must go find the code at retailmenot @LTT1, thanks for the tip. I am sure I can find something w/ free shipping and a code over there!!   Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

Oh wow, oh no, looks like there wasnt many to go around. Thanks @sonechko for letting us know the status on it.

I was hem hawin around making up my mind whether I needed (or could afford) a 3rd one and missed it!  

Oh no, items like this you snatch right away if you see them, @SeaGal! This probably was The only One you saw, a pop back remnants of Glut TTV.