Esteemed Contributor

Several have mentioned how much they like Glow Watermelon PHA BHA Toner, so I checked it out. It's suppose to hydrate, minimize pores and plump skin to prepared for makeup.

I don't have large pores and also don't think I need my skin plumped as I already have a round face. My face has a reddish undertone, though not rosesea. I was interested in it, but I'm concerned that it might give a reddish tone to my face, something I don't need.  I guess I'm connecting the watermelon with red. Am I being overly concerned about this? 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Re: Glow Watermelon Toner

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw @I just want the comment on the plumping and the round face you mention. The product is not going to change the shape of your face. Your face will not get any rounder. The main function of toners is to minimize the appearance of pores. If you don't have any issues with your pores you might not benefit from a toner. 

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

I don't have visible pores either but I like the product to KEEP them that way and for it's moisturizing and hydrating properties.  I actually don't use it under makeup very often.  It's part of my morning routine and it's rare that I'm putting on makeup in the morning.  I alternate between this and Kylie's Vanilla Milk Toner.  Plumping one's skin is not going to make one's face appear rounder Smiley Happy  Yes, I believe you're needlessly concerned about product.  Sephora might have a mini size you can buy and return if you don't like it.  I bought a whole Glow Recipe set a few months ago. Nice way to try their products.

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

They still have it. There was one product in this set I didn't like.  It's the Blueberry cleanser.  Way too drying for my skin.

Glow Recipe - Fruit Babies Bestsellers Kit Clean at Sephora

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

Yes, they do have a mini size for $15.  1.35 ounces

Esteemed Contributor

I might try the trial size just to see what it's like. The product has many good reviews, and if it doesn't work $15 isn't that much. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain