Esteemed Contributor

I'm thinking about buying it.Does anybody use it? Does it do what they claim it does? Any feedback would be appreciated.Thank you.

Honored Contributor

If what you're looking for is just that tool then I would look elsewhere. The GloPro rolling device, imo, is too expensive for what it does and that is exfoliate your skin.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee  Thanks for your input.I know you know a lot about this stuff.The presentation says that it adds volume & tightens the skin too.Is that true? 

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@SilleeMee  Thanks for your input.I know you know a lot about this stuff.The presentation says that it adds volume & tightens the skin too.Is that true? 

@NicksmomESQ 

Based on microneedling science, I don't see how the GloPRO device can add volume or tighten the skin because the needles on that roller are not long enough to go deep where that happens. It's just not possible. What you need is a roller which has at least 0.5mm long needles on it and I believe the GloPRO uses something like 0.2mm. That will exfoliate and prep your skin to make it absorb skincare products more easily. But it won't make collagen or do anything to improve wrinkles.

Honored Contributor

Re: Glopro TS on HSN

[ Edited ]

Keep in mind, too, that you will need to replace the roller head every few months and those cost something like $35 for one head.  My advice is to buy a good quality disposable steel (not titanium) roller for less than $30 and you will essentially get the same results.

Respected Contributor
I love my Glopro and have noticed a BIG difference in smoothness and luminosity in my skin. Ive had some large pores, mild acne scars, and small keratin patches which have been greatly reduced. I use the Glopro 3 timed a week. I am using LaMer cleanser and creme and my skin has never looked better. I also get face and eye replacement heads every 90 days.
Esteemed Contributor

@bathina   Thanks for your input. Do you notice any increase in firmness?

Respected Contributor
I do. Its not going to get rid of the beginnings of my jowls or bring back my jawline, but the texture and glow in my skin has really improved. Ive been using it for about 6 months and I am very consistent with 3 times a week.
Valued Contributor

I was just going to post the same question.

I bought it in November when QVC had it on. I hadn't opened the box yet because life has been too busy.

I saw it presented on HSN and it is the same one I bought. However, I heard the host say the heads have to be replaced every 3 months. I did not hear that during the QVC presentation.

I think I have till the end of the month to return it. I have to check but I think they gave you till end of January.

I will not keep it if I have to replace the head every three months at $50.00.

So, I opened it tonight and just used it. I put PTR retinol on after. If I have to the end of January, I'll use it for a few weeks to see if I get results. But even if I do, I'm sending it back. Fifty bucks every three months will not work for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Glopro TS on HSN

[ Edited ]

@Ceci 

The replacement head, right now, is on sale for $30 w/free sh (reg price $35+sh). I would get them on Auto Ship so you can keep that price. 

Yesterday, when they had the Bioscience TS, they had a special price of $25 for the replacement face heads. Those sold out in the blink of an eye.