Respected Contributor

I absolutely love my GloPro device - My skin has never been smoother. My question is  - The instructions say after cleansing your face, use the 'skin prep pads' before using the GloPro device.  Can other pads be used instead of the pads that come with the GloPro?  There aren't many in the kit and rather expensive to buy seperately. Recommendations please - and thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: GloPro - skin prep pads

[ Edited ]

I've never tried those GloPro pads before. But just from looking at the ingredients, I would say you might find using an organic facial toner to be a good alternative for prepping the skin before using your device. There are many organic, alcohol-free toners on the market and some contain vitamins, botanicals and hyaluronic acid. Some are sprays, but you can make your own pads using either a spray or liquid. @sarahpanda

Occasional Contributor

It is necessary to use something like the Prep Pads to santifize your skin before uising the GloPro. There might be an antrigent you can replace them with but I wouldn't want to have any bateria go into the skin while microneedling. You can buy the Prep Pads on ebay for a fraction of the cost. They come individualy wrapped and are affordable on ebay.